Update Combination final price, not impact price

userpap

Hello,

I want your opinion about something..

I have to manually calculate the impact based on the default combination value every time i want to add or update a combination, which takes for ever to update products with combinations. This is a huge problem because we have more than 10000 products in our eshop.

I would like to ask you if there is any way to change the combination price without using the impact price. A field which is called "final price" is currently displayed in each combination (see screenshot) that you can not edit.

There has to be a quicker way..

Our prestashop version is 1.7.3.

Thank you in advance

screenshot.png

• 11 months later...

Crazy prestashop still uses Impact of price, It's the reason i left. 

Vast's sums of time wasted for no reason because, nobody in the developer team actually use's the product in a test scenario. 

Furthermore - None of their competition uses "impact of price" but prestashop uses it, what does that tell you  

Edited by MSN (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I have a theme that i think have a bug related updating the roduct price when an attribute is changed. If i press F5 (refrashing the page) the price is updated.

It seems that the issue is theme related because if i put the default theme it works perfect (i tried also other thems and works also).

I reported to developer but i got no help from them. (i like the look of this theme and only this thing is wrong)

Could you please help me with an advice?

I have prestashop 1.7.6.3

The site URL is this:

https://costesti.pizzaayo.ro/index.php?id_product=142&id_product_attribute=72&rewrite=pizza-rustica&controller=product#/41-dimensiune-40_cm/46-extra_legume-normal/49-extra_carne-normal/51-extra_margine_cascaval-cu_extra_margine_cascaval/53-extra_mozzarella-cu_extra_mozzarella

Thanks,
Andrei

• 8 months later...

I would very much like to see a solution to this problem. 

The impact on price is a very problematic solution. 
We have a warehouse application that we were able to integrate. But each combination product in the application has its own price, weight and additional parameters. And we cannot integrate this data into prestashop.

The weight problem is the same. Some products have significantly different weight from each other. Why can't I enter this parameter separately without affecting the base weight of the product!

11 hours ago, kurwamac said:

I would very much like to see a solution to this problem. 

The impact on price is a very problematic solution. 
We have a warehouse application that we were able to integrate. But each combination product in the application has its own price, weight and additional parameters. And we cannot integrate this data into prestashop.

The weight problem is the same. Some products have significantly different weight from each other. Why can't I enter this parameter separately without affecting the base weight of the product!

Presta / Php version? Are you using any modules, that could have impact on prices?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 11/28/2018 at 10:37 AM, Daresh said:

Try this trick - set the base product price to 0, then the impact price = final price. And because the product must have a default combination, the minimum price should get shown everywhere.

This option works! I am also using it now.

On 11/14/2019 at 5:31 PM, MSN said:

Crazy prestashop still uses Impact of price, It's the reason i left. 

Vast's sums of time wasted for no reason because, nobody in the developer team actually use's the product in a test scenario. 

Furthermore - None of their competition uses "impact of price" but prestashop uses it, what does that tell you  

Can you share to which platform you moved? What are the benefits?

I would consider this, before I spend on too many modules.