403 Error on Homepage Text Block

Getting this:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /backoffice/index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This is on the Modules> ps_customtext>Configure page, when attempting to modify the Custom Text Block section, when i click save, it throws the error.... HOWEVER....

It ONLY throws the error when I'm trying to embed a YT video via <iframe>. I've enabled iframe settings in PS 1.7.4.4, and checked every option i could based on other forum inputs, but nothing seems to change it. I've modified multiple htaccess files to even 777, but still nothing. I've tried following this guide(https://mypresta.eu/prestashop-17/extend-text-editor-in-new-presta.html), and it does show my the new editor, but still get a 403 when i click save. Something about the Homepage that just refuses to allow iframe??

I have other places where i've used <iframe> with no issues, such as product pages, but something about the Homepage Custom Text Block is preventing it. 

HELP! Thanks in advance!

Edited by Rumbuilder (see edit history)

On 11/27/2018 at 2:20 PM, Rumbuilder said:

Any suggestions?

Getting this:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /backoffice/index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This is on the Modules> ps_customtext>Configure page, when attempting to modify the Custom Text Block section, when i click save, it throws the error.... HOWEVER....

It ONLY throws the error when I'm trying to embed a YT video via <iframe>. I've enabled iframe settings in PS 1.7.4.4, and checked every option i could based on other forum inputs, but nothing seems to change it. I've modified multiple htaccess files to even 777, but still nothing. I've tried following this guide(https://mypresta.eu/prestashop-17/extend-text-editor-in-new-presta.html), and it does show my the new editor, but still get a 403 when i click save. Something about the Homepage that just refuses to allow iframe??

I have other places where i've used <iframe> with no issues, such as product pages, but something about the Homepage Custom Text Block is preventing it. 

HELP! Thanks in advance!