Error 500 and Error on the check out payment

info.artematelier@gm

Hello

Since more than 3 days we have an error 500 to our Payments Method and now when a client want to make a payment it gives another error.

It seems nothing is working when it comes to payment in Prestashop 1.7. 

We are in big problems and we don't know why. Prestashop doesn't give support in this and we haven't touch anything, as we are not developers.

We contact PrestaShop on FB we had a prompt answer and was provided to us an email but nobody answer to the email. And knowing PrestaShop they will surely ask us for money and is not an issue from us. Is from them.

We don't know what to do. WE activated Debug section and it is still Error. Then one developer from out Payments module Reddy's contact us today telling us that the page(our shop) does not exist but in our computer, it works. So it is all so confusing and so much chaos with this.

In the photo attached its seen what happens when we proceed to check out for the payment.

Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 10.38.51 AM.png

Guess this has nothing to do with yout shop but is rather a check from googlemail. You are sending from your shop using your gmail address and gmail knows it was not send from their system so they warn the receiver that this might be spam/phising. Solve this by using a proper email adress from your domain, looks more professional towards your customers, too.

• Like 1

Hello

No, it should not be accessible.

The check out works fine. The back office is the issue. I cannot download or even search for a new module or to enter in the "Payments method"

Every time i try to do something is horror. I have this issue "fatal error 500" like per attached photo.

I've uninstalled both modules Redy's and Data protection and uploaded it again. And was the same error even without the modules installed.

Its a disaster everything and i dont know what to do as Prestashop dose not answer. I was provided an email and nobody answer to my email for 1 week.

This week we will have all the new picture for the website, we will change all the photos and we supposed to lunch the e-commerce by the end of the week.

But we cannot because of this error.

Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 12.39.46 PM.png