Issue with logo header

Gumil89

Good afternoon, I have a problem that I can not solve, I put the image of the logo of my store, and is decentralized with the categories and the search block, does anyone know how to make everything focus? (as if it were all on the same line), since you can also see the logo, then the categories a step above and the search block also above.

I do not know if you can adjust the margins of a file or a place, my idea is to stay centered and with a small margin (the size of the logo or a little more as attached in the second image)

I attach a photo

The template is the default in 1.7

thank you

descentrado.jpg

EDITADO CON PHTOSHOP.jpg

Guess in 1.7 the menu is on purpose higher to leave space below for sub-items (which are also not very nicely aligned in my opinion). I myself have adjusted the CSS to move the main menu/search field lower and intend the sub-items to overlap my logo (while I want it to overlap with search bar to avoid any wrapping)

ul.top-menu {
         margin-top:25px;
}
#search_widget {
         margin-top:20px;
}
#header .header-nav {
         margin-bottom: 10px;
}

.top-menu .sub-menu {
    left: 300px;
        min-width: initial;
        width: initial;
}

hace 5 horas, JBW dijo:

Guess in 1.7 the menu is on purpose higher to leave space below for sub-items (which are also not very nicely aligned in my opinion). I myself have adjusted the CSS to move the main menu/search field lower and intend the sub-items to overlap my logo (while I want it to overlap with search bar to avoid any wrapping)

ul.top-menu {
         margin-top:25px;
}
#search_widget {
         margin-top:20px;
}
#header .header-nav {
         margin-bottom: 10px;
}

.top-menu .sub-menu {
    left: 300px;
        min-width: initial;