Price without VAT in order details in Back office

ferani

Hello,

Do you know how to make visible price excluding VAT in order detail? I'm on PS v 1.6.1.1. I also have version 1.6.1.11 and it shows both prices(incl. and excl. VAT). I attach the screenshot. Instead of a Star I would like a bar with the price of the product VAT excl.

Thank you very much for your advice.

scrn.png

• 3 months later...

Well perhaps you cant have a column with tax / VAT excluded and included if you are not charging tax / VAT in the first place

BUT

Labelling is funny in Prestashop "Unit Price Tax Included" actually means "Unit Price Tax Included if there is any tax"

So perhaps if you are charging tax you will get both columns if you are not charging tax then you only get the one column labelled "Unit Price Tax Included" actually means "Unit Price Tax Included if there is any tax"

image.thumb.png.fd1fe97599bbea0eb548ca00927f9fbf.png

I don't really know about 1.7.

But this thread was about 1.6 so you should really start your own thread as you have a different problem

Are you SURE you have tax enabled? I ask because it is not shown in the shopping cart either and it should be. Also, even if you do not use invoices your customers must have them if you are charging tax. So have a look at the invoice and see if it has tax on. Also from the UK I entered a VAT number and that means tax should be removed. But the price remains the same. So I think you have different issues to this thread