"Order submit" controller?

Hi, I am trying to track down a bug (there is a certain product that always gets appended to the order, even if the user hasn't added it to the cart) and am wondering what is the controller and action that fire when the user is at the last checkout step and, after selecting the payment method, clicks on the button to submit the order.

Is Javascript also involved somehow? I see that in core.js there is a Payment.init() call. What is it exactly doing?

Thank you.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

12 hours ago, mad_griffith said:

Hi, I am trying to track down a bug (there is a certain product that always gets appended to the order, even if the user hasn't added it to the cart) and am wondering what is the controller and action that fire when the user is at the last checkout step and, after selecting the payment method, clicks on the button to submit the order.

Is Javascript also involved somehow? I see that in core.js there is a Payment.init() call. What is it exactly doing?

Thank you.

Check validateOrder() function from PaymentController.

Jose

Ok, I think I fixed the issue by simply reuploading the same file (PaymentModule.php). The issue I believe to be due to an update not going smoothly.

Hi, I am still trying to track down why I get the same product three times in the final order. I see this error in my logs:

Frontcontroller::init - Cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart

Frontcontroller::init - Cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart