Cannot log into back office for past 4 days

Hi,

I am not able to log into the back office of my prestashop site but the front office is working fine.

It was getting slower to log in and has now stalled completely. The last time I was able to log in was Friday 16th November.

I read on various posts about waiting for the server to right itself but this isn't happening.

I tried changing the line on the /classes/tools.php file, renaming the  class_index file and deleting xml files as this disables the modules updating which might slow the site down but this didn't make any difference.

My web host says they haven't made any changes to my server and I hadn't made any changes to my prestashop site.

The log file in my shopadmin folder is not showing any errors.

Does anyone have any idea how I can get into the back office as I can't even process any orders that are coming in?

Thanking you in advance for any advice.

Cormac

Edited by cebegebees
typing error (see edit history)

No, I don't get any new error messages. just the usual message I get after it tries to log in

Gateway Timeout

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 504 Gateway Timeout error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

8 minutes ago, Curious said:

no only the module:

public_html/shop2/modules/_cronjobs

No, that didn't work. I still can't login to the back office. Still get the 504 Gateway error and the error log now has this

[20-Nov-2018 21:57:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function request_filesystem_credentials() in /home2/kokodesi/public_html/blog/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader-skin.php on line 93

That may be to do with a link to a blog on the homepage of the shop