2human4human

Prestashop View Detail Obscures Add to Cart Button

Good day all,

So, I got roped into helping some family members into fixing a few issues with their prestashop store. On their product grids, they want add to cart buttons. This is displaying when the page loads. However, when you hover over the add to cart button it's replaced with a very glitchy "view details" button as you can see in the screenshots.

Can anyone help by telling me what's going wrong and how to fix it? The website is https://satoytrade17.smartit.co.za/ 

image.thumb.png.dc9d3b35327abb3cc5a8c7be586c3849.png

Untitled.jpg

Hi 

and welcome to the forum. Looks like that will be really nice store so wish you great sales.

For you issue you can adjust CSS a bit in themes/PRSADD052/assets/css/theme.css file line 7908

and add move that View detail from bottom fro 100px or if you want you can hide it with line display: none;

.products .product_list li.product_item:hover .product-actions, .products .product_list li.item:hover .product-actions {
    background: #000 none repeat scroll 0 0;
    left: -13px;
    position: absolute;
    right: -13px;
    bottom: 100px;
}

Hey @razaro

Thanks so much for your reply! That worked! While I have you here, are you able help me with why the add to cart button doesn't work? You can click it and an add to cart window will pop up but it won't display any images and the product won't be added to the cart.

image.png

You have some bad formatted code

<form action="https://satoytrade17.smartit.co.za/cart" method="post" }="" <input="" type="hidden" value="13192" name="id_product">
	<input type="number" style="padding: 9px 10px; float:left; width:30%; margin-left:10px;" class="inputgroup form-control" name="qty" min="1" value="1">
	<button style="float:left; margin-left: 13px" data-button-action="add-to-cart" class="btn btn-primary"> Add to cart </button>
</form>

see, maybe in tpl file some missing  { or extra } .

Well not sure, depends on your PrestaShop version and theme

if 1.6 could be in themes/PRSADD052/product-list.tpl