Shipping Cost in Cart, How to set default price when customer not signed in

Mao9000

I have a multistore set up. B2B and B2C - In my B2C Shop I have two shipping carriers, Domestic (usa) International.

Both carriers are based on cart cost.

Carrier Options>Domestic carrier set as default

The issue I have is that when a customer from USA adds product to cart it pulls the shipping cost from international carrier. Is there a way to set the Domestic as Default? 

V1.7.4.3

Or is there a better way to hide the shipping cost until customer enters their address and selects shipping method?

Thanks for any help on this matter. it is driving me nuts

Mark

2018-11-19_2302.png

Am 22.11.2018 um 4:39 PM schrieb El Patron:

please see this moudle, it's only one on the planet to solve shipping localization.  It's best used with our geo targeting pro moudle you can find on addons

El Patron,

with this module does the customer have to manually pick the shipping country. Correct? 

but if you also purchase the geo targeting module it will automatically select shipping country. Correct?

Thanks for explanation. 

Mark

3 hours ago, Mao9000 said:

El Patron,

with this module does the customer have to manually pick the shipping country. Correct? 

but if you also purchase the geo targeting module it will automatically select shipping country. Correct?

Thanks for explanation. 

Mark

Hi Mark,  correct with GTP module the shipping country will already be set for them.  Without it can be configured to request selection of country (not recommended) or display default shop country.  But yea GTP is the way to go as it does a lot more than just set the shipping commander.  

Happy PrestaShopping, el