SMS Module Help

rajsharma

Hey,

I want an sms module to send sms from our website.. where we can send sms when ever a customer register, places an order and also the customer can send sms for enquiry of products, also we would like the customer to use our account for sending free sms with our ads in the bottom.

we have the HTTP API but need the module for making it work with prestashop

Hi,

I made a module to send SMS from Prestashop, but it is linked with our own plateform.
Many current options (and futures options) are possible because we are able to work both on the module and on the plateform to get exactly what we wanted. We are not limited to an external provider with an API where no change is possible.

A lot of events are actually available, but not all the one you mention. But i can do whatever you need if your ideas are interesting.
You can follow my signature to get all the information, see what the module does, and maybe if we offer a better price than your current provider.

If you intend to send a large number of SMS, our prices can even be discussed...

Our platform can also send Bulk SMS from the website, importing your numbers from excel for example.

You can contact me on Skype if you want live chat (Patanock13).

Yann

• 1 month later...
I agree, local price in India are really cheapest, and our price are not currently adapted to your needs.
We are working on updating our highest prices, but we need to get new partners for this.
Sorry for you.

I could easily make your module, but i really have no time, and i think my price won't be good for you...

Hi,
I see you have the live chat Zopim.com on your site i'm looking to put this on mine but have no idea where to put the code would you be able to tell me where you placed the code?

Thanks,
Adam.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

we have released new SMS PrestaShop module available for free! SMS module allows you to send SMS (text messages) to your customers or administrators during various events in your PrestaShop store e.g.:

• new order is created
  • status of order has changed (your custom order statuses will be automatically recognized during modul installation and added to the list)
  • customer has successfully created account
  • product from order is returned
  • quantity of one product has changed in an order
  • product is out of stock
  • admin or customer canceled a product in an order
  • etc.

The module has many features such as:

• customization of SMS text for all events, possibility to use variable fields
  • multiple language version of SMS text support (If you ship your goods worldwide, you can notify your customers in each country in their national language)
  • Multiple sender types support (Text sender ID, Own mobile number or System number)
  • multiple admin support
  • SMS marketing with advanced filter options
  • sending bulk SMS from CSV file
  • Unicode characters are supported
  • and many others

We provide mobile services for ten years and we use our own SMS solution for sending SMS from the module. SMS solution features an advanced monitoring system and other functions to ensure maximum reliability of delivery of SMS messages.

More information are available on the website of the module:

http://www.presta-sms.com/

including demo, SMS price list and option to download SMS module for free.

Edited by TOPefekt s.r.o. (see edit history)

New version of SMS PrestaShop module released!

Previous version 1.2 allowed to send SMS to customers with filled in text field MOBILE PHONE only. New version 1.3 allows to send SMS also to customers with filled in text field PHONE. This modification ensures sending of SMS about changed order status also to customers who bought product without registration (text field PHONE must be filled in).

Download page:

http://www.presta-sms.com/download.html

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in our SMS PrestaShop module.

SMS module for the Prestashop version 1.5 is already developed. Currently we test it and expect its release on Thursday 20.9.2012. You can send me your email to sales@topefekt.com. Once the module is ready, I´ll send you an email.

Hi,

in our SMS PrestaShop module you can in settings choose what sender type will be displayed to customer or admin in received SMS. You can select sender type for each country separately according your needs or price of SMS.

You can choose:

- Text sender ID (e.g. NEWshop)

- Own number sender ID (you can define your own number e.g. +420 601 777 777)

- System number (anonymous number e.g. +420 601 589 691)

Price of SMS depends on the amount of payment.

SMS Price in Haiti for Text sender ID (excl. VAT):

- 0.026 Eur per SMS (one-time payment 4-799 Eur)

- 0.023 Eur per SMS (one-time payment 800-1999 Eur)

- 0.020 Eur per SMS (one-time payment 2000-3999 Eur)

SMS Price in Haiti for Own number sender ID (excl. VAT):

- 0.026 Eur per SMS (one-time payment 4-799 Eur)

- 0.023 Eur per SMS (one-time payment 800-1999 Eur)

- 0.020 Eur per SMS (one-time payment 2000-3999 Eur)

SMS Price in Haiti for System number (excl. VAT):

- 0.075 Eur per SMS (one-time payment 4-799 Eur)

- 0.067 Eur per SMS (one-time payment 800-1999 Eur)

- 0.058 Eur per SMS (one-time payment 2000-3999 Eur)

You can check SMS prices in Haiti also here:

http://www.presta-sms.com/pricelist.html?country=509

Ok thanks,

I'm waiting for the version 1.5 compatible version. I've tried to install the actual version and what i see it's not compatible yet. And when i've uninstalled it, the tab menu is still in the backend.

How can i delete it ? or can i just wait for the 1.5 ?

Thanks again

Hello,

actual version is only for PrestaShop versions 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 (see info when downloading sms module).

1/ Try to instal SMS module once again.

2/ After successful instalation go to User profile and copy Username and Password. This store for further use (for SMS module for Prestashop 1.5).

3/ In User profile check checkbox "Delete database" (will delete database, unchecked is used for upgrade to new module version - all settings are stored)

4/ Uninstall module.

5/ If tab SMS will be still visible in the administration try to delete it manualy.

Please, wait for SMS PrestaShop module version 2.1 for Prestashop 1.5. I will send you an email...

• 2 weeks later...

Is there possibility for op-out for customer? I.e. no sms will be sent if customer ticks a box during checkout?

Hi HelloMan,

in current version of SMS PrestaShop module is this function not available. Some of our users have asked us to add this feature to the module. Therefore, this feature will be included in the new version. The new version will be available within 14 days.

Can I ask you, in which step of the ordering process in PrestaShop, you would allow user to choose whether he wishes to be informed by SMS?

Can I ask you, in which step of the ordering process in PrestaShop, you would allow user to choose whether he wishes to be informed by SMS?

Hi

I thing it would be best to have it in same place as asking promise for newsletter?

Thanks for the suggestion,

I´m not sure, if this method would cover unregistered customers (we made some changes in our module due to our users wanted to allow unregistered customers to receive SMS). I think in this case unregistered customers wil not have option to choose if they want to be notified via SMS or not. :(

We are considering the option to insert a checkbox in the step where the customer selects a shipping method. Here you also check Terms of service and Gift.

What you think?

• 4 weeks later...

Is there possibility for op-out for customer? I.e. no sms will be sent if customer ticks a box during checkout?

Hi,

we have released new version 2.2 of SMS module for PrestaShop 1.5.x. In this version are new features you have asked for:

• SMS opt-out possibility for customer in a cart. Admin has option to set whether SMS opt-out option will be displayed to the customer in a cart or not.
  • SMS charging. Admin has option to define price for SMS sending which will be displayed to the customer in a cart.
  • Select whether the SMS module shall for SMS sending prefer phone number from billing address or delivery address.
  • Automatic update of SMS price list with information in which countries were changed price of SMS.

SMS module version 2.2 is currently available in English. You can download SMS module version 2.2 here:

Other language versions of the module will quickly follow.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i need help!

After i installed the module for prestashop 1.5 and aftr i was about to create a new user account...

I click on register but the page does not bring me to anothre page....

I dont have the username and pw to access...

Hi, i need help!

After i installed the module for prestashop 1.5 and aftr i was about to create a new user account...

I click on register but the page does not bring me to anothre page....

I dont have the username and pw to access...

Hi,

please,I need more info:

What PrestaShop version do you use?

What SMS PrestaShop module version do you use?

Do you remember when you have downloaded SMS module?

When you click on the Register button, is there any reaction (Page is loading or some error message) or nothing happens?

Thank you.

Hi,

My prestashop version is 1.5.0.17

The module i downloaded is SMS Prestashop developed by TOPefekt s.r.o. (2.2 version i guess)

I just downloaded like 2 hours ago..following the manual tutorial...

When i click on it, there is no error message, it just refreshs the page..

Hi,

My prestashop version is 1.5.0.17

The module i downloaded is SMS Prestashop developed by TOPefekt s.r.o. (2.2 version i guess)

I just downloaded like 2 hours ago..following the manual tutorial...

When i click on it, there is no error message, it just refreshs the page..

OK,

I understand. If there is a reaction after clicking on Register button, there may be problem with hosting restrictions. Please, can you contact your hosting provider and ask him to enable CURL?

If this won´t help contact us on our support via email - we will do together more research to quickly remove the problem:

http://www.presta-sms.com/contact/

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

New SMS module version 2.31 for PrestaShop 1.5.x released

SMS PrestaShop module version 2.31 for PrestaShop 1.5.x is available for download. In new version were fixed minor bugs in the SMS opt-out feature and error sending SMS when a customer is registered for the first time in an online store (hook “actionCustomerAccountAdd - Successful customer create account”).

For those of you who run a shop on PrestaShop 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 is available for download SMS PrestaShop module version 1.4.1, where were already removed initial problems, which were represented by an error message during the module registration, errors when viewing SMS history and other errors.

Download:

http://www.presta-sms.com/download/

For a simple upgrade to the new version of SMS module without losing existing settings, please follow the user manual here:

http://www.presta-sms.com/upgrade.html

• 2 months later...

Possibility of connecting external application to the SMS PrestaShop module

We have prepared a script for connecting an external application to the SMS PrestaShop module.

Features:

• for sending SMS messages will be used the current SMS PrestaShop module settings
  • possibility to select whether to send SMS messages in different countries using Admin SMS or Customer SMS settings

Possibilities:

• sending SMS messages by Krone.
  • connect an external application to the SMS module

Supported SMS Module versions: 2.3 or higher

We provide PHP script for free. If you are interested please contact us here:

We will send you PHP script via email.

SMS opt-out feature in SMS PrestaShop module for PrestaShop 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4

SMS opt-out feature is currently available only in SMS module version 2.3.1 for PrestaShop 1.5 and higher.

Due to the requirement of our customers we have decided, that we will add SMS opt-out feature also in SMS PrestaShop module for PrestaShop 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4.

Implementation of this function will take from 7 to 14 days. For this reason we expect release of new SMS module version for PS 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 with sms opt-out feature between 25.2.2013 and 1.3.2013.

I will make a new post in this forum, when new version of SMS module for PS 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 will be prepared for download from module website http://www.presta-sms.com/.

• 3 weeks later...

SMS PrestaShop module version 1.42 for PrestaShop 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 available for download!

In new version were fixed minor bugs and added new features:

• SMS opt-out possibility for customer in a cart. Admin has option to set whether SMS opt-out option will be displayed to the customer in a cart or not.
  • SMS charging. Admin has option to define price for SMS sending which will be displayed to the customer in a cart.
  • Added new event for admin sms notification - customer sends message via contact form
  • API for connecting an external application to the SMS PrestaShop module (see file api.php). Added also three examples of testing scripts (see files api_test.php; api_test2.php; api_test3.php)

You can download new version 1.42 of the SMS PrestaShop module here:

Instructions for the upgrade to the new version of the SMS module without losing existing settings can be found here:

• 3 weeks later...

Presta SMS module version 2.32 for PrestaShop 1.5.x available for download!

In new version were fixed minor bugs when filtering Groups in the SMS marketing tab and added new features:

• Added new event for admin sms notification - customer sends message via contact form
  • API for connecting an external application to the Presta SMS module (see file api.php in module folder). We have added also three examples of testing scripts (see files api_test.php; api_test2.php; api_test3.php)

You can download new version 2.32 of the Presta SMS module here:

http://www.presta-sm...m/download.html

Instructions for the easy upgrade to the new version of the SMS module without losing existing settings can be found here:

• 2 months later...

hi,

I cannot locate where i can insert my country API setting for sending SMS.

I am from india & SMS prices in india are at 1/10 of your pricelist.

I would love to use my own API & account to save on costing.

hi,

I cannot locate where i can insert my country API setting for sending SMS.

I am from india & SMS prices in india are at 1/10 of your pricelist.

I would love to use my own API & account to save on costing.

Hello,

Presta SMS module is built to communicate with our servers only. It is not possible to define your own API in the module. But if you know about cheap and reliable SMS gateway for India, please tell us, we can connect to this SMS gateway centrally and allow to all users save on costing. The SMS provider in India must be able to accept payments from abroad.

Thanks.

Hello,

Presta SMS module is built to communicate with our servers only. It is not possible to define your own API in the module. But if you know about cheap and reliable SMS gateway for India, please tell us, we can connect to this SMS gateway centrally and allow to all users save on costing. The SMS provider in India must be able to accept payments from abroad.

Thanks.

Thank you for your response,

You can check with http://enterprise.smsgupshup.com/

They are one of the best SMS providers in india.

Thank you

Thank you for your response,

You can check with http://enterprise.smsgupshup.com/

They are one of the best SMS providers in india.

Thank you

Hi,

Thank you for the link. I looked at the website but I was not able to find any contact or prizes of sms messages. Do you know how to contact their sales department or where can I find sms prizes and ways of payment for their services?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Presta SMS module version 2.41 for PrestaShop 1.5.x available for download!

In new version were added following features:

Send SMS tab

• alert (pop-up confirmation) when sending sms
  • pop-up screen for adding sms recipients (customers) from the address book
  • added check box "Remove duplicate numbers" to prevent a customer to receive the same sms multiple times

SMS Marketing tab

• alert (pop-up confirmation) when sending sms
  • added check box "Remove duplicate numbers" to prevent a customer to receive the same sms multiple times

SMS settings tab

• pricelist extended to 4 decimal places

Other

• delivery reports are now handled by application_ID. It allows to receive sms delivery reports if one username is used for multiple e-commerce at the same time
  • added new variables {carrier_id} and {carrier_name}

New version of the Presta SMS module for PrestaShop 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 will be available for download next week.

You can download new version 2.41 of the Presta SMS module here:

Instructions for the easy upgrade to the new version of the SMS module without losing existing settings can be found here:

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

Great news that you have finally found competitive price for indian market. Still there is more scope!!

I am trying to buy SMS credit, but i guess your paypal link with prices is not yet updated. It still shows 1000 Credits @ 37.19 Euros where as as per your pricelist it should be 3.7 Euros. I want to purchase credits worth 20 Euros to test your module.

Please provide the right link.

hi,

Great news that you have finally found competitive price for indian market. Still there is more scope!!

I am trying to buy SMS credit, but i guess your paypal link with prices is not yet updated. It still shows 1000 Credits @ 37.19 Euros where as as per your pricelist it should be 3.7 Euros. I want to purchase credits worth 20 Euros to test your module.

Please provide the right link.

Hi,

Once our SMS volume in India increase, we can offer a cheaper price.

Regarding our paypal link it is correct. One credit is not equal to one SMS. Price of one sms in India is 0,1 credits. See number of sms you will receive for available amounts of payment in paypal link:

• 5,-- EUR (125 credits) - 1250 sms
  • 10,-- EUR (250 credits) - 2500 sms
  • 18,60 EUR (500 credits) - 5000 sms
  • 27,90 EUR (750 credits) - 7500 sms
  • 37,19 EUR (1000 credits) - 10000 sms
  • 92,98 EUR (2500 credits) - 25000 sms
  • 185,95 EUR (5000 credits) - 50000 sms
  • 278,93 EUR (7500 credits) - 75000 sms
  • 371,90 EUR (10000 credits) - 100000 sms
  • 826,45 EUR (25000 credits) - 250000 sms

Если в Presta SMS module будет добавлена возможность выбора регистрации: через e-mail или номер сотового будет вообще супер. Упростит регистрацию для людей у которых нет e-mail.

• Like 2

Если в Presta SMS module будет добавлена возможность выбора регистрации: через e-mail или номер сотового будет вообще супер. Упростит регистрацию для людей у которых нет e-mail.

Hello, email is a required field in registration form. We need email for sending invoice after credit purchase.

GOOGLE TRANSLATOR:

Здравствуйте, электронной почты является обязательным полем в регистрационной форме. Нам нужна электронная почта для отправки счета после кредитной покупки.

Здравствуйте. Ссылку на счет в личном кабинете можно отправлять по SMS. Для России очень актуальна возможность выбора регистрации через мобильный телефон или e-mail. Не у всех есть e-mail, а те, кто делают разовые покупки не хотят его показывать. Очень часто заказы принимаются оператором по телефону, в таком случае проще оформлять заказы используя, как идентификатор сотовый телефон, в будущем если клиент захочет просто получит пароль от своего личного кабинета.

GOOGLE TRANSLATOR:

Hello. Account link in your account can be sent by SMS. For Russia is very crucial to choose registration via mobile phone or e-mail. Not everyone has e-mail, and those who make one-time purchases do not want it to show. Very often the orders are accepted by the operator on the phone, in which case it is easier to make orders using the cell phone as an identifier in the future if the customer wants to receive a password from your personal account.

Example module:

http://prestadev.ru/addons/override/16-registraciya-i-avtorizaciya-bez-eladre.html

http://prestadev.ru/addons/override/87-zakryt-magazin-s-vozmozhnostyu-registracii-i-avtorizacii-cherez-sot-i-eladre.html

The implementation of a very large project:

http://yellowduck.fvds.ru/Untitled-1.jpg

• Like 1

Presta SMS module version 2.42 for PrestaShop 1.5.x available for download!

In new version were added following features:

• multi-store support for Admin SMS
  • SMS statistics
  • VAT verification and displaying a verification result directly in the user profile

You can download new version 2.42 of Presta SMS module here:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Presta SMS module version 1.44 for PrestaShop 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 available for download!

In new version were fixed bugs in displaying the SMS history.

New features:

• SMS statistics

You can download new version 1.44 of the Presta SMS module here:

Presta SMS module version 2.43 for PrestaShop 1.5.x available for download!

In new version were fixed bugs in displaying the SMS history.

You can download new version 2.43 of Presta SMS module here:

• 9 months later...

Presta SMS module version 3.05 for PrestaShop 1.5 and 1.6 available for download!

The module has been translated into Greek. In new version was in SMS opt-out settings added possibility to select if "product SMS" will be added to the cart manually or automatically and were fixed bugs in counter of characters in the SMS text preview and cancel button when deleting administrator.

• 2 months later...

hello

is got below error after installing the module

//
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c06/h02/mnt/155577/domains/3below.co/html/classes/AdminTab.php:1) in/nfs/c06/h02/mnt/155577/domains/3below.co/html/modules/prestasms/includes/model/smsController.php on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: action in /nfs/c06/h02/mnt/155577/domains/3below.co/html/modules/prestasms/includes/model/smsController.php on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: action in /nfs/c06/h02/mnt/155577/domains/3below.co/html/modules/prestasms/includes/model/smsController.php on line 1

{"action":null,"payload":{"scrollUp":true},"snippets":{"flashMessage":""[spam-filter]

hello

is got below error after installing the module

//

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c06/h02/mnt/155577/domains/3below.co/html/classes/AdminTab.php:1) in/nfs/c06/h02/mnt/155577/domains/3below.co/html/modules/prestasms/includes/model/smsController.php on line 1

{"action":null,"payload":{"scrollUp":true},"snippets":{"flashMessage":""[spam-filter]

Hi,

please provide us an access to your PrestaShop administration via a contact form here:

Our PrestaShop specialist will help you to fix the problem quickly.

Thanks.

Hi,

Once our SMS volume in India increase, we can offer a cheaper price.

Regarding our paypal link it is correct. One credit is not equal to one SMS. Price of one sms in India is 0,1 credits. See number of sms you will receive for available amounts of payment in paypal link:

• 5,-- EUR (125 credits) - 1250 sms
  • 10,-- EUR (250 credits) - 2500 sms
  • 18,60 EUR (500 credits) - 5000 sms
  • 27,90 EUR (750 credits) - 7500 sms
  • 37,19 EUR (1000 credits) - 10000 sms
  • 92,98 EUR (2500 credits) - 25000 sms
  • 185,95 EUR (5000 credits) - 50000 sms
  • 278,93 EUR (7500 credits) - 75000 sms
  • 371,90 EUR (10000 credits) - 100000 sms
  • 826,45 EUR (25000 credits) - 250000 sms

hi was trying to install on 1.6.5 your module is not working

hi was trying to install on 1.6.5 your module is not working

Hi,

we have tested Presta SMS module on PrestaShop 1.6.5 and module works properly.

If you want, you can send us an access to your PrestaShop backoffice via a contact form here:

Our PrestaShop specialist will check where is a problem and fix it for free for you.

• 5 months later...

New Presta SMS module version 3.11 released!

What's new

CUSTOMER SMS tab:

• completely redesigned language mutations. Language mutations are no more based on countries but on languages used in the store. For example if store is translated into English and Spanish than in Customer SMS tab are displayed english and spanish language mutations. If customer makes an order in english, than he receives sms in english. If customer makes an order in spanish, than he receives sms in spanish.

SMS OPT-OUT tab:

•  into shopping cart added checkbox for adding/removing notification SMS to cart.
  • added Marketing SMS opt-out possibility for a customer in the user profile.

SMS SETTINGS tab:

• multi Text sender ID for multistore. Each store can send SMS with different Text sender ID.

You can download the new version in the topic or here:

User manual for upgrade:

Download Presta SMS 3.11 for PrestaShop 1.5 and 1.6:

PrestaSMS_3_11_for_PrestaShop_15_16_1425537086.zip

• 8 months later...

Hi HelloMan,

in current version of SMS PrestaShop module is this function not available. Some of our users have asked us to add this feature to the module. Therefore, this feature will be included in the new version. The new version will be available within 14 days.

hi  tried using your module for presta sms. works fine. but one issue my no in India is registered as DND. and i donot receive the messages sent by presta sms. but with the same no registered with amazon, and other shopping sites i get messages of orfers placed etc? y dont i receive from presta sms

hi  tried using your module for presta sms. works fine. but one issue my no in India is registered as DND. and i donot receive the messages sent by presta sms. but with the same no registered with amazon, and other shopping sites i get messages of orfers placed etc? y dont i receive from presta sms

Hi,

in India Presta SMS module distinguish between transactional SMS and promotional SMS.

Transactional SMS are SMS send from ADMIN SMS tab and CUSTOMER SMS tab (usually notification about change of order status). Transactional SMS are delivered immediatelly and are delivered also to DND numbers.

Promotional SMS are SMS send from SEND SMS tab and MARKETING SMS tab. National Do Not Call registry India (DND) is applied for promotional SMS.

So it dependes from which tab you send SMS.