In stock when quantity is 0?

Hi again,

I have looked for this issue and found it numeral times, but the solutions mentioned didn't work for us: Prestashop 1.6.1.5

This is the situation: 

- Product has quantity 0

- In the product list page, it says 'out of stock' > which is correct

- I order the product, go to my shopping cart to pay and there next to the product it says: in stock! > which is not correct! Since the quantity is 0.

Check here for example: https://www.bike4travel.nl/fietstas-accessoires/5202-tiptop-reparatie-pvc.html

How can I change this? This is confusing for customers...

Thanks, Ellen

Prestashop 1.6.1.3 is quite old now. Has this problem always been there, or is it a new problem. If it is a new problem then what has changed recently?

26 minutes ago, ellenb4t said:

You're right haylau, 1.6.1.3 is really old. 

I don't know, because we only recently turned on stock management ;)

Maybe it's time to update, but we are a bit scared about that. And to which one should we update... decisions, decisions... 

I agree - update is scary

We are looking at thirtybees as a possible solution

We have never had this problem on prestashop. I can't promise a solution, but if you want to DM some back office log in I can check your settings against ours to see if I can spot an issue?

1 hour ago, ellenb4t said:

Thanks haylau, I'll get back to you. We might update first to a newer version and hopefully that will resolve some issues.

Bear in mind with the thought of upgrade, that 1.6 is essential finished. Also consider your server environment as php versions are also expiring. Just don't spend loads of time upgrading to soemthing that may well need upgrading again pretty soon - so please do investigate fully