Improving TTFB - Slow website

german

The website I work for (germanmedina.es) has a slow TTFB. I really don't know how to improve it, and I wonder if there is any module that helps me analyze this problem and find where is the biggest portion of the issue. 

I would like also to index the database, since I don't know if it's optimised. But first I need to know if it is safe to index the db. I'm not sure if I manually index it, prestashop can stop recognizing it. 

Last, could you help me with this indexation? I have no clue on how to do it, is it just a simple command?
My version is 1.7

Edited by german (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, Simonas Invertus said:

Cache is the way you improve speed of your website. If your hosting does not allow it, change hosting.

However there might be different version of cache:

1) PrestaShop cache,

2) Browser cache,

3) Server cache,

4) https://www.cloudflare.com/ it's not exactly a cache but it can work similarly. 

I talked to my provider and they help me install opcache, however, I don't really know if prestashop is recognizing it since it is not set in the Cache option under settings. I read that opcache is affecting directly to the server (or something like that) so nothing else needs to be set, but if anyone knows better how it works I'll appreciate the shared knowledge.

Opcache is a server sided option. You cannot set it on Prestashop settings. Dou you have cPanel ? There you can choose the use of cache possibilities set on server. Ask for assistance of your provider in this case.

BTW which php-version are you using ? It should be not less than 7.1. if you are using PS 1.7.4. onwards.  See tested in production server settings configuration here:

• Like 1