shacker

[MODULE] Countdown Specials Flash sales 6.0(multistore) - PS 1.3/1.7

Hi Shacker, Can I use this for PS1.5.4.1? I see that you rewrote the code for PS1.6, I'm not sure if that means PS1.5 is still supported, please enlighten :-)

yes, is still supported from 1.3

Hello shacker.

I have bought this module direct from your website (13-9-2016) and installed it. I also submitted message from website looking for help.

I have a few problems with the module after install and hope you can check out my message to see the details.

Problems are countdown missing, slider missing and JScript error on simplyScroll function and layout problems (which will be my theme I am sure).

Details sent on message from website with URL and Admin login. Note Reference is Adult Toy Lounge.

Thanks for advise and help.

Edited by kred59 (see edit history)

Shacker.

No problem, just wanted to make sure my message got to you.

Let me know if you need anything. My reply email is on order receipt.

Thanks for all your help.

Thanks for your help with module on TEST site.

1. I sent email regarding moving it to LIVE and a few questions.

2. Are there any changes you made that I need to know about ?

Thanks again.

shacker.

I sent a message on 22-9-2016 about Countdown Sales module.

Can you please check the problems I am having.

1. Limited Time Offers on HOME page do not show responsively on iPhone, iPad.

2.The All Countdown Sales page on website behaving strangely as it constantly loops but does NOT show all products on sale.

Thanks.

Hi. Is set to responsive in the module configuration?

Have you configure the total amount of products in sale  in the module to show in the countdown specials page?=

1. I have Responsive set to YES.

2. Number products on sale is 5

3. Products to show on Countdown page = 20.

You have login details if you want to check !

Thanks.

shacker.

Email resent 3-10-2016.

Problems with Countdown Sales module are :-

1. Module has never fully worked.

2. Special Offer Slider on HOME page (left column) OK. Does not appear on mobile (iPhone) versions.

3. Limited Time Offer products appear on HOME page but add-to-cart buttons do not work and appear differently.

4. Limited Time Offer products on HOME page not correctly aligned on responsive Mobile (iPhone) versions [may be my theme].

5. Countdown Sales page does not work correctly, products go into loop over and over again.

If I need to edit anything let me know, happy to do that, to get this working.

Test site = http://www.bmcs-shop.co.uk/shop   ** adult theme ** PS v1.6.1.5

Thanks

Hi.

1-I tested and in home i set 6 products/

2-i cant replicate on my iphone

3-i changed the colors

4-Your theme dont have boostrap, thats why dont work, may you need to add boostrap css to solve that issue

5-solved

shacker.

Points on previous post.

1. Solved.

2. Solved, I think it is my theme, so I will check it out.

3. Problem, Home and Countdown page "Add To Cart" buttons still do NOT add products to cart.

4. Problem, so is this just a CSS problem.

5. Solved.

Thanks for help so far.

Bump this....

I have had this module (Countdown Sales) for 1 month now and it still does not fully work.

I edited some of the CSS to make it work responsively with my site, all good so far with that bit.

So I now need the 'add to cart' buttons to work then my client and I will be happy.

Can you fix this last part, please. Thanks.

shacker.

Solved - thanks the add-to-cart buttons now operational on my site.

New problem found by my client in that the left column slider does not work on her tablet.

It looks like the 3 products on slider stop and all overlap each other on screen ?

1. Can you identify where this problem is ?

2. Do you have a demo of this module so I can see how it should operate normally and responsively ?  Thanks

Hi, earlier this morning i sent some questions regarding this module from the "contact the programmer" of the module page in prestashop addons.

This is an urgency matter for my client and i would appreciate some feedback.

Some time ago before we bought the module we asked if it was compatible with the theme and the programmer answered yes.

So i don't think my problems are theme related but the configuration parameters i did.

If i have to re-do the installation and configuration of the module i would gladly do so, but i need some guide or instructions.

Thank you in advance.

Hi, earlier this morning i sent some questions regarding this module from the "contact the programmer" of the module page in prestashop addons.

Some time ago before we bought the module we asked if it was compatible with the theme and the programmer answered yes.

So i don't think my problems are theme related but the configuration parameters i did.

If i have to re-do the installation and configuration of the module i would gladly do so, but i need some guide or instructions.

Thank you in advance.

Hi. i reply in addons. Regards

shacker.

This module is now becoming unworkable with our site. I would not put this on our LIVE site until fixed.

I attempted to make the items responsive using our theme code but it does not work in all instances and perhaps best to let you make it responsive. 

1. Responsive layouts (landscape and portrait) do not work, buttons and prices misaligned (iPhone and tablets). 

2. On the cart page the add-to-buttons on the slider do not show sometimes. When they do if you add a product then delete it the cart slider disappears (this happens on all views)

3. We now have old add-to-cart buttons show up (orange with flame).

4. When we changed the setting from grid to list it messed up the layouts completely (add-to-cart button is in middle of prices and crunched up into couple of lines). 

Q. Can you check it out for us and either start again with a fresh module and fix these issues OR

Q. We have to admit defeat that it does not work with our theme and PS 1.6.1.5 and issue a refund to us.

My client wishes to have some sales from the 7 Nov 2016 which gives us 20+ days to fix.  I have sent our login details to you before (let me know if you need me to send again).

Thanks for your help and advise on this. Great module, we want it, but unworkable (for our site at moment).

shacker.

Solved - thanks the add-to-cart buttons now operational on my site.

New problem found by my client in that the left column slider does not work on her tablet.

It looks like the 3 products on slider stop and all overlap each other on screen ?

1. Can you identify where this problem is ?

2. Do you have a demo of this module so I can see how it should operate normally and responsively ?  Thanks

1-can you send me screenshots?

2- check http://prestashop-store.com.ar/presta42/en/

shacker.

This module is now becoming unworkable with our site. I would not put this on our LIVE site until fixed.

I attempted to make the items responsive using our theme code but it does not work in all instances and perhaps best to let you make it responsive. 

1. Responsive layouts (landscape and portrait) do not work, buttons and prices misaligned (iPhone and tablets). 

2. On the cart page the add-to-buttons on the slider do not show sometimes. When they do if you add a product then delete it the cart slider disappears (this happens on all views)

3. We now have old add-to-cart buttons show up (orange with flame).

4. When we changed the setting from grid to list it messed up the layouts completely (add-to-cart button is in middle of prices and crunched up into couple of lines). 

Q. Can you check it out for us and either start again with a fresh module and fix these issues OR

Q. We have to admit defeat that it does not work with our theme and PS 1.6.1.5 and issue a refund to us.

My client wishes to have some sales from the 7 Nov 2016 which gives us 20+ days to fix.  I have sent our login details to you before (let me know if you need me to send again).

Thanks for your help and advise on this. Great module, we want it, but unworkable (for our site at moment).

1-please send me screenshots. have you added boostrap to your theme?

2-i dont understand this point

3-i was solved that point before!!

4-thats you dont have boostrap

What i can do is add the boostrap library to be compatible with your theme, i think that solve all the issues

Adding Bootstrap seems like a plan.

Please add Bootstrap and see if it helps.

Please make the module work with mobile and tablet please.

The add-to-buttons and layouts got messed up when I changed grid to list !

The cart slider disappears when you delete a product from the cart.

OK lets forget the problems at moment until you can check and edit as you see fit.

Thanks for help really appreciate it. Let me know if you need LOGIN details.

Hi, i asked you regarding the module on the tickets or contact the programmer section in prestashop addons.

Can you look into it please?

Thank you in advance.

i reply all msg in addons today, please check it

Adding Bootstrap seems like a plan.

Please add Bootstrap and see if it helps.

Please make the module work with mobile and tablet please.

The add-to-buttons and layouts got messed up when I changed grid to list !

The cart slider disappears when you delete a product from the cart.

OK lets forget the problems at moment until you can check and edit as you see fit.

Thanks for help really appreciate it. Let me know if you need LOGIN details.

can you check again?

1. PROBLEM - Cleared all sales and added 3 sales. On admin page it shows 3 active sales but shows 3 expired sales with 2015 dates ?

2. PROBLEM - HOME and All Countdown Specials pages - add-to-cart buttons do not work. Message says product not available.

3. PROBLEM - Left Column Slider does not scale when viewed on tablets.

3. SOLVED - Cart page - now OK.

1. PROBLEM - Cleared all sales and added 3 sales. On admin page it shows 3 active sales but shows 3 expired sales with 2015 dates ?

2. PROBLEM - HOME and All Countdown Specials pages - add-to-cart buttons do not work. Message says product not available.

3. PROBLEM - Left Column Slider does not scale when viewed on tablets.

3. SOLVED - Cart page - now OK.

1-you have  expired time offers like this

NewYear25 All combinations All currencies All countries All groups All customers -- - 25 % From 2015-01-01 00:00:00

To 2015-01-31 00:00:00 1   -- All combinations All currencies All countries All groups All customers -- - 30 %

From 2016-10-23 00:00:00

To 2016-10-31 00:00:00

2-its solved

3-send me a screenshot 

shacker.

Sorry for delay.

Screen images attached to email sent.

On a tablet 7" screen on portrait and landscape slider and products do not scale.

shacker.

Thanks I'm happy that they have been fixed. The centre image was to show that 3 products did not scale to 3 in a row but over 2 rows.

The normal products icon scale to smaller images to keep 3 products on a row !! Countdown do not scale but go over 2 rows.

Thanks.

Any update on why the products do not scale down for tablets or mobiles ?

I thought you added bootstrap to the module to do this sort of thing !!

Everything else seems fine.

Everything seems fine.....I was wrong.

Regarding adding a Flash Sale.

Added with discount price (not percentage), product shows up in module Active Flash Sales as normal.

On HOME page product shows with current price NOT sale price.

On Flash Sales page product shows up correctly with discount price i.e -3.50 etc.

Q. Can you advise and fix to show correct information on HOME page

Everything seems fine.....I was wrong.

Regarding adding a Flash Sale.

Added with discount price (not percentage), product shows up in module Active Flash Sales as normal.

On HOME page product shows with current price NOT sale price.

On Flash Sales page product shows up correctly with discount price i.e -3.50 etc.

Q. Can you advise and fix to show correct information on HOME page

please add some products in sale to home

v5.0 - Compatible PS 1.7, Better performance, more options!!!

Hi

I just installed the module, but the german translation php is incomplete. It looks like all parts for the frontoffice is missing and by the way the backoffice part is lousy. I cant find a file in english (there is one but without content) that I can translate it into german.

Do you have a file? Or where I can find it?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your answer! Do you mean the en.php in the main folder? That one is empty and has only 48kb.  

the default translation is english,  so these file is empt, you must remove your lang file (i think is de.php )

Hello, I've bought this module today but  I've seen that you can only use a specific day to start timer countdown and you cannot set a specific starting hour of the day, my boss need to work with intrady offer, for example he needs to enable a countdown timer for an offer from 10.00 to 18.00 of a specific day, is it possible to do something like this with your module? and if the answer is positive, would you like to explain how it's possible?

thank you again for your courtesy,

many regards

Hi. you can set the day and the time,  jsut set the time like  2018-04-24 15:00:00

27 minutes ago, shacker said:

Hi. you can set the day and the time,  jsut set the time like  2018-04-24 15:00:00

It doesn't work :( (PS 1.7.3.1) I don't know How  can I solve :( 

the form erase the time

Edited by gaziana (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, gaziana said:

It doesn't work :( (PS 1.7.3.1) I don't know How  can I solve :( 

the form erase the time

I've added this attach to show the problem... thanks in advance for your help

time.jpg

On 28/4/2018 at 8:39 PM, gaziana said:

I've added this attach to show the problem... thanks in advance for your help

time.jpg

i reply in addons site

v6.0 - compatible with ps 1.7.6 and voucher option added!