shacker

[MODULE] Countdown Specials Flash sales 6.0(multistore) - PS 1.3/1.7

Hi Shacker

One idea is it possible to be able to display random countdowns in home featured ?

Also love this module

Thomas

* update to solve an issue when enable products when countdown start

v2.3 - Add an option to place the slider in the home, as well as disable the slider on other sites than at the beginning

download the latest version again if you experience problems automatically disable or enable products...

Hello buddy,

So there is a new version ?

Does this version have the option to add en delete product from the module page ?

If it have the new options already then please send me the new module.

Thanks as always ;)

Best regards,

ysco..

Hello buddy,

If that version is out then please send it to my email ;)

Thanks.

Have a nice weekend shacker,

Best regards,

ysco..

Hello, I had just buy your module on the prestashop addons store, and the pictures of the countdown doesn't show anything (i just have the box with the title). I'm using prestashop 1.4.8.2 and i don't have receive the last version (I see in your website that the latest is v2.4 and i receive the v2.2). The latest version can resolve this bug? If so, can you send it to me (i can send you my order receipt of prestashop if you want). Best regards.

send me a pm with your email and i send the latest. For the images, you need to select the image type (and you need to have these images on preferences, images)

Hi,

I am using your module and it is working great.

Anyway, I am trying, without any success until now, to modify the countdownspecials-top.tpl in order to display in the top of all pages the discount amount in percentage, instead of the final price after the discount was applied, as it is by default. Could you please help me with the changes I should do in countdownspecials-top.tpl to have the discount percentage shown?

The Countdownspecials module I am using is v2.4.

Thank you,

Adrian.

Edited by catalin-s (see edit history)

Yesterday I asked to support for this module to: support@catalogo-onlinersi.net. can answer please?

Hi,

I am using your module and it is working great.

Anyway, I am trying, without any success until now, to modify the countdownspecials-top.tpl in order to display in the top of all pages the discount amount in percentage, instead of the final price after the discount was applied, as it is by default. Could you please help me with the changes I should do in countdownspecials-top.tpl to have the discount percentage shown?

The Countdownspecials module I am using is v2.4.

Thank you,

Adrian.

Hi. we try to add this feature in a next release

Yesterday I asked to support for this module to: support@catalogo-onlinersi.net. can answer please?

I reply to your email. We test on team viewer and send the latest version

v2.6- solved problem with layered navigation block (now include instruction to solve it on product-list)

v2.7 - now can add in homefeatured (you need to disable the module in home from the module configuration)

Hello, I recently updated to 2.7 and the module works prefectly in every hook but in the homepage, where shows the "no products" message. Any idea of why can that be? Is there anything related to the homepage content that I might have missed?

Thanks a lot.

post-545424-0-02920500-1375695029_thumb.png

post-545424-0-32168200-1375695034_thumb.png

Hi shacker, yes I have forced compile and what's weird is that module seems to work fine in other hooks (right sidebar, top of pages) but not in the homecontent hook. If I look at the module settings, it even lists the products with discounted prices correctly, it's just that it doesn't display them in the home page.

Thanks for your answer.

Hi again shacker, I asked a prestashop professional to look at the module and try to figure our why it's not displaying in the homecontent and his reply was that the module is not working correctly when it comes to showing products in the home page. Apparently it has nothing to do with configuration but rather with a mistake in coding the module, and his advice was to contact you directly for support.

Do you have other users reporting this issue? What should I do about it?

Hi again shacker, I asked a prestashop professional to look at the module and try to figure our why it's not displaying in the homecontent and his reply was that the module is not working correctly when it comes to showing products in the home page. Apparently it has nothing to do with configuration but rather with a mistake in coding the module, and his advice was to contact you directly for support.

please send me your site acces in a pm

Maybe your module didn't find any products or loading on a wrong hook. See how to Target specific pages from a Module’s Hook ( P1.4 &1.5)

Edited by WiaXi (see edit history)

Hi,

I just bought this module and trying to figure it out. I have several problems, that I don't know how to address.

Problem number 1:

When I reduce the price of the product - the price isn't reducing.

For example, product price is 220, I reduce it by 10%. So what should have been shown is 198 (220)

Instead I get 220 (259.6). I don't know where this new high number comes from, but I suspect it has something to do with my VAT tax rule, which is 18% for one particular country.

Problem number 2:

Inside the "Countdown specials" category, I get a design blooper, when the upper side of the product card hits the line. See Capture please. The same applies to both styles of module - List and Grid.

post-577583-0-37736000-1378730651_thumb.png

Problem number 3:

To add to problem number 2, the grid presentation also looks too narrow, which causes the product card to look messy. It's no matter how wide I do it, still "Add to cart" button doesn't line up with the clock, and the clock still hiding the hours.

post-577583-0-39638200-1378730989_thumb.png

Problem number 4:

When I go to the product page, the page doesn't show any of the discount and the countdown. Just regular price with no remarks. Same applies when I put the product into the cart. No show for any price reduction.

Please help.

Maybe your module didn't find any products or loading on a wrong hook. See how to Target specific pages from a Module’s Hook ( P1.4 &1.5)

what do you mean

Hi,

I just bought this module and trying to figure it out. I have several problems, that I don't know how to address.

Problem number 1:

When I reduce the price of the product - the price isn't reducing.

For example, product price is 220, I reduce it by 10%. So what should have been shown is 198 (220)

Instead I get 220 (259.6). I don't know where this new high number comes from, but I suspect it has something to do with my VAT tax rule, which is 18% for one particular country.

Problem number 2:

Inside the "Countdown specials" category, I get a design blooper, when the upper side of the product card hits the line. See Capture please. The same applies to both styles of module - List and Grid.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Problem number 3:

To add to problem number 2, the grid presentation also looks too narrow, which causes the product card to look messy. It's no matter how wide I do it, still "Add to cart" button doesn't line up with the clock, and the clock still hiding the hours.

attachicon.gifCapture1.PNG

Problem number 4:

When I go to the product page, the page doesn't show any of the discount and the countdown. Just regular price with no remarks. Same applies when I put the product into the cart. No show for any price reduction.

Please help.

hi. i send the update to prestastore today

hi. i send the update to prestastore today

Hi, Shacker.

Sorry for the dumb question - how can I obtain it? And what should I do in order to fix the bugs?

Hi there we recently bought the CountdownSpecials module for a customer.

We installed it just as normal in the Main modules map, and then installed it in the backoffice of Prestashop (for this customer using version 1.5.3.1). So far so good...

But if i want to configure the module prestashop displays at the bottom of the back-office page that there is an error that says:

'[prestashop] fatal error in module countdownspecials: undefined index page.'

So i wondered is there something that i forgot, or is the module maybe not compatible with this version of Prestashop (1.5.3.1)

Though it says so on the prestashop addons pages.

Thanx in advance!

Hi there we recently bought the CountdownSpecials module for a customer.

We installed it just as normal in the Main modules map, and then installed it in the backoffice of Prestashop (for this customer using version 1.5.3.1). So far so good...

But if i want to configure the module prestashop displays at the bottom of the back-office page that there is an error that says:

'[prestashop] fatal error in module countdownspecials: undefined index page.'

So i wondered is there something that i forgot, or is the module maybe not compatible with this version of Prestashop (1.5.3.1)

Though it says so on the prestashop addons pages.

Thanx in advance!

maybe is fro mps version, but you get in what line have these error?

maybe is fro mps version, but you get in what line have these error?

Hi thanks for the reply,

Solved it! I reinstalled the module, and after the installation it was working fine without any errors.

Hi, we recently bought this CountdownSpecials module.

But I follow the document in step to add the countdown timer in product list it does't work.

Please help me 

Edited by ykiat90 (see edit history)

Hi Shacker,

this might be a silly question but how do I get a page with all the Countdown Special products?

Thanks for your reply!

install the module, and if you clic on the title countdown specials in the homepage of in the block, you go to the countdown page. You cna use this link to create a link in the menu

I have already installed the module some months ago. I don't see the Countdown Specials on my homepage because I think it was removed there. Is there another way to get to the overview page?

Thank you :)

Thank you very much!

For anyone reading this and thinking about buying this module: the support provided by shacker is very good :)

• Like 1

Thank you very much!

For anyone reading this and thinking about buying this module: the support provided by shacker is very good :)

Thanks for the comments. have a nice day

Hello Buddy,

Can you send me the latest version ;)

Best regards,

ysco..

v3.3 - Fully rewrited to PS 1.6 + Bootstrap. Push Flash sales to Checkout, Better slider with  navigation. 2 new styles of countdown (circular and flip), Show in tabs in PS 1.6. Display quantity sold in product page.

Hello,

I ve bought your module Countdown specials 3.3 on addons and i ve problems to make it work on a prestashop 1.6.0.9
I would like to add countdown on the product-list page but i don t work. I ve add :
{include file='$tpl_dir./../../modules/countdownspecials/views/templates/front/countdownspecials-list.tpl'}
in product-list.tpl
What should i do to make it work ?
Regards,
David

Hi. If do you want to add to product list, you need to force compile to see the changes (clear cache in performance too)

Thank's. And what sould i do if i wanted to add countdown at New Products on homepage ?

Hi again.

I would like to make the countdown bigger in a product page. For example :

http://breakprice.fr/high-tech/11-chargeur-de-voyage-avec-4-ports-usb-pour-smartphone-console-portable-ou-tablette-pour-seulement-1290-au-lieu-de-2990.html

and i want it to be as bigger as the one in the slider of the home page :

http://breakprice.fr/
What should i change ?

for flip dont have custom size in product page (we dont add to adapt to all designs). But we are rewriting the code so can be customized in next release

And if i wanted to do it. Which file should i modifiy ? i suppose it's one of the jf files.

edit the countdownspecials.php, and find this line that generates the css

.foop{}

set the width as you want  , and save the config in the module to create the css again

I've tried but it doesn't work.

In the file countdownspecials.php, i've changed the too values of .foop {}  by width=300px;

then i went to config of this module, click on save.

When i see with firebug, the width of foop = 300px, but the display hasn't changed :(

youre  right

edit in views/templates/front/countdownspecials-product.tpl this line

var myCountdown1 = new Countdown({
time: new Date({/literal}{$result.reduction_to|date_format:"%Y"}{literal},{/literal}{$result.reduction_to|date_format:"%m"}{literal}-1,{/literal}{$result.reduction_to|date_format:"%d"}{literal},{/literal}{$result.reduction_to|date_format:"%H"}{literal},{/literal}{$result.reduction_to|date_format:"%M"}{literal},{/literal}{$result.reduction_to|date_format:"%S"}{literal}),
width:200,
height:43,

replace width and height

please use proportional sizes

v3.4 - Responsive slider + products (bootstrap), cron task to disable  / enable products. Option to delete all discounts. Format 1 - 9 support number in other langs

Hello Shacker,

Thanks for the great new features.

I did not have the time yet to test the module because off some personal problems ;)

Will test it this weekend.

Thanks as always.

Best regards.

ysco..

hi buddy. i send the latest version (the solve minor bugs)

Hola:

Tengo actualizado el módulo a la versión 3.4 en Prestasshop.1.6.14. Todo me funciona bien salvo cuando pincho "Todas las ofertas especiales", las imágenes aparecen desenfocadas y el contador queda mal. Alguna sugerencia sobre lo que podría hacer?

Mi página es ésta: www.videoplay.net.

Un saludo

desde la configuracion del modulo, debes configurar e nal seccion de pagina, que la imagen sea la home default, ya que seguro esta con el cart_default. por otro lado, configurar tambien el tamaño de imagen. Por ultimo, definir el ancho del modulo (650 a 700 esta bien)

Hola:

Muchas gracias por tu ayuda. Ya he corregido el problema de las imágenes, pero lo que no logro es solucionar el ajuste del texto sobre la caja del temporizador en la visión de "Todas la Ofertes Especiales".

Un saludo y muchas gracias

Hola:

La versión del módulo es la 3.4 sobre un presta 1.6.14.

Gracias y saludos

Hola Shacker:

Te mandé un privado, no sé si lo habrás recibido. No lo digo por meter prisa ya que la tengo porque el módulo va muy bien salvo el pequeño problema del desajuste.

Un saludo y gracias

papuki

Hola a todos:

Desde aquí dar las gracias a Shacker por su rápida ayuda en la configuración de este excelente módulo.

Saludos

papuki

De nada. Si puede scalificar el modulo en nuestra web seria de gran ayuda. Saludos

Hola:

Ya estaba hecho. Y como digo, el módulo es excelente.

Saludos

papuki