shacker

[MODULE] Countdown Specials Flash sales 6.0(multistore) - PS 1.3/1.7

Want to increase your sales with flash sales? CountdownSpecials is your module to make it real !!!
This module allows you to display a regresive countdown on products with limited time offer. The module can be displayed on the home page (as a separate module, or in the tabs section in PS >1.6), in the columns (as slider) in the Top as a slider,or you can add to  the list of products or special offers section.

The slider is configurable, so you can change the speed, amount of products to show, border, shadow, etc. And you can select between 2 sliders (responsive or not).
countslider.jpg
The module have 11 different styles, but you an change some features like text color, size, etc, and get more styles with these combinations (static images, flip countdown, or circles).
count2.jpg

count3.jpgAlso the format 1 to 9 support numbers in other languages

You can enable the total of sales of the product in the product page, to incentive customers to buy.
In addition, the module allows you to enable or disable products when you get the start date / end date. This means that you can disable the products when the countdown finish, or enable disabled products when countdown starts (with the module configuration or a cron task).
count4.jpg
In Prestashop > 1.5.0, you can set category discounts, and show a discount for all products in a selected category:
csba.jpg
And now, the module adds the time limit products in the checkout section (push on checkout), to increase your sales with more visibility of your offers.

Features[/size]:

• Pagination for products in back office
  • Slider in top
  • Show in tabs in PS > 1.6
  • 11 styles for countdown (images, flip and circles)
  • Text color
  • Amount of products to show
  • Pagination
  • Choice of sort
  • Font size
  • Width and height
  • Border type
  • Background color
  • Show total sales
  • Push on checkout
  • Responsive slider and products
  • Enable or disable expired products automatically
  • Flash sales by categories
  • Cross browser
  • Multilingual 
  • Multistore

http://catalogo-onlinersi.net/en/featured-products-prestashop-modules/223-countdown-specials-prestashop-module.html

1.6-added pagination
1.7-grid/list mode
1.8-show on product-list
1.9-added addjs, addcss, background color of items and separate pagination for home, countown
2.0-can change image size and new back office configuration
v2.1 - Compatible PS 1.5
v2.2 - fix to work with mysql 5.5 version

v2.3 - Add an option to place the slider in the home, as well as disable the slider on other sites than at the beginning
v2.4 - Can delete offers from module /multi store support
v2.5 - compatible ps 1.5.4
v2.6- solved problem with layered navigation block (now include instruction to solve it on product-list)
v2.7 - now can add in homefeatured (you need to disable the module in home from the module configuration)
v2.9-compatible ps 1.5.5
v3.0-compatible ps 1.6
v3.1- solved add to cart issue+responsive
v3.3 - Fully rewrited to PS 1.6 + Bootstrap. Push Flash sales to Checkout, Better slider with  navigation. 2 new styles of countdown (circular and flip), Show in tabs in PS 1.6. Display quantity sold in product page.[/size]
v3.4 - responsive Slider and products, Option to delete All discounts. Cron task to disable / enable products & more!!!

v4.0 - Added category flash countdown, better readme and video tutorial+new hooks in top, nav and banner

v4.1 - better responsive in categories + bugfix in homeproducts

v5.0 - Compatible PS 1.7, Better performance, more options!!!

v5.1.3 - Solved css issues, an better load of the slider

v6.0 - Cmpatible PS 1.7.x and  voucher option added

countdown-specials-prestashop-module.jpg

Video:

especiales-de-cuenta-regresiva.jpg

39222_2DLIgZzkAeXqIMHUnQtt_t

39223_cM5IrdDqutilcqzfC1gz_t

39224_1Aa4OFdlYFWq6EJgrMrE_t

• Like 1

check again, or use a proxy. some times is unavailable for some countryes

Not working

you can pay directly to my paypal account. i can give an special offer price.

Tha will be ok......send me your paypal adress and I will

Great module and they helped me a lot to install it on my template.

Thanks for the comments. i sended the last updated version.
Best regards

Thanks a lot buddy. contact us if have any other problems.
Best regards

Hi. Can i use it and create site like this (modnique.com)... It`s not prestashop. I would like to have countdown on category not on every item... Is it possible??? Thanks

yes, you can. purchase the item and we modify the code for you, so the countdown can see in product list.
best regards

I installed this and it only shows on left column. If I move it to right column it's blank!!! How do I fix this?

what is your site URL? if move to other column, remove from the first column. Cant be putted on 2 columns

I want to congratulate RSI sistemas why I bought this module and it works really well the Council, inter alia, the support is very good but they told me straight away when I had a problem. What can I say seeing is believing.
Joseph
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Voglio fare i complimenti alla RSI sistemas perchè ho acquistato questo modulo e funziona veramente molto bene lo consiglio, tra l'altro il supporto è molto valido mi hanno risposto subito appena ho avuto un problema. Che dire provare per credere.
Giuseppe

I have a problem with this great module when i setup the module with add to cart from homepage(home featured) nothing happens when clicking add to cart.
But when i click add to cart and then go to a new page the item i added to cart shows in shopping basket but not untill i skip to another page.
Any help ?

what version of the module do you have? Have modified the style of the module in homepage?

i want to purchase this module and need also to be on category(product list page) can i pay with paypal?

yes. you cna pay with paypal. for the product list. i send the instructions to add

thanks i purchased with 2checkout and asked some questions can you reply them please.

what version of the module do you have? Have modified the style of the module in homepage?

I think its 1.0 but how do i update i bought of prestastore and didnt receive email with the update in ?

Thanks shacker

I received and updated...

It solved my problem with add to cart from the homepage setting - that works now.
I see that theres a new feature - and a cool one where you can click to see all specials butwhen i click on SE ALL SPECIALS it only shows me 10 of my specials and i have alot more
Is there a place to define that - the only thing i can define is column and homepage as i see it...

you need to configure in the back office the amount of specials in the detailed page

I know its configured in BO, but i doesnt show All såecials when i click in the specials header.
I have 40 specials show in front page but only 10 when i click see All specials, tjats my problem

you have the option PRODUCTS ON PRODUCT PAGE in blank. put here 40 or the number of products

your welcome buddy. if you have nice ideas to add, can put here

i buyed this module;
works perfectly

regards

thanks for the comments safa. we release a update soon with other features.
regards

Hi shacker,
I would like to buy this awesome module, but can't open your website. Could you send me your paypal mail to pay directly?

BR,
Encore

hi. we are upgrading our server.
the cost is 44 eur
i send the paypal in your pm

Muy buen módulo, es precisamente lo que buscaba, y, sobre todo, un excelente soporte (no me pagan). A partir del momento en que plantée un pequeño problema no han dudado en solucionarlo a la mayor brevedad.

Totalmente recomendable. Muchas gracias al soporte y saludos a todos.

papuki

Thanks a lot for the comments. We release an update soon with some improvements and new features.

*Now turn off automatically expired products or products where the active offer comes a day starting (this option is configured from the module)

He hello shacker ;)

Long time no see.

Will the new update work for my site ? Or must it be modified again to work with my theme ?

Can you send me the update and i will compare the files to see if i can copy the modified contents to the new files and hope that it works.

Regards,

ysco..

hi buddy. In this case, only need to add some code to the countdown...header.tpl, and .php. We add 2 variables to enable the pagination. Other files have no change.

Has you check our new download system?

Hello buddy ;)

Well i still have version 1.0 so i m afraid that more things are changed, will check and see.

Thanks for sending the new version my friend.

ysco..

you can do, is remove the conditional in countdown...header.tpl for the navigation, and put the navigation value directly (how much items you want to paginate), so you need to modify only one file

directly from your account or contact our support with your order id and we send the update

Will check and see my friend ;)

Regards,

ysco..

what do you think about our new site look?

Hello buddy ;)

Will check it tonight when i m home from work and let you know ;)

Regards,

ysco..

Just checked your new site layout buddy.

Looks really great this way, very nice ;)

Also i grabbed the stats module, will check it out cause it looks really useful.

Will post my comments on the site after i try`t it ;)

Thanks buddy.

Regards,

ysco..

Hi, can i use this module for multiple site?

Im from indonesia, can i use it?

This module works with any themes?

thx

Hi, I just bought this module today it is exactly what I was looking for.

I only have one problem, the products only show in a vertical position, I need to have it in a horizontal position for display.

I can not find any setting to adjust this issue.

May you please tell me how to correct this issue.

You can see it here on my test site. www.patspots.com/prestashop

Here is a screen shot of my settings.

cds.png

Hello, I just purchased this module and delivers all that was promess and more. I got some IE compatibility issues and the developer go beyond and help me very quick to solved the problem (it was a store configuration problem, not the module). I'm very happy with this, 100% recommended. I hope I got the update when 1.5 arrives.

v1.8 - shows the pagination in the configuration of the module and can be used in product-list.tpl

10% off this week!!!

Hi, I'm already your customer and bought 2 of your modules.

Now, I want to buy this module. Any discounts please?

Thanks.

Time to purchase. The module is in price drop!!!

Great product Shacker.

Please dear reply my email regarding some required configurations to my site.

thanks.

Great product Shacker.

Please dear reply my email regarding some required configurations to my site.

thanks.

i added your request in the current version 1.9

1.9- added addjs, addcss, background color of items and separate pagination for home, countown page

Hi Shacker,

i'd like to buy the module "Countdown Specials", but i'd like to ask first how much could i customize the design aspect of the counter.

Also where could i place it into the template?

How difficult could it be to edit the template of the counter, and place it into the product.tpl?

Thank you,

bye

Simone

the countdown can be in home page, top of pages, right column , product list or product page. THe module install on these places and you can disable in modules positions.

the timer have 5 configurations or you can replace the background image for you own image

Than you very much shacker for the prompt reply.

I have one more question.

what happens when the countdown reaches its limit?

Does the product disappear?

Can i show a custom message instead of the product? Or Can i redirect to a page of the website?

I'd like to completely hide the product while the offer is expired, and maybe re-enable it later if i ever choose to restart selling the product.

Could this be done with your module?

Thanks,

Simone