Best localhost configuration for prestashop

Hi guys! I'm trying to edit my prestashop site on localhost, unfortunately it takes really too much for edit and most of the FO takes around 2-3mins to be loaded in localhost.
Since it cant be my pc ( CPU: Ryzen 7 200x, RAM: 32gb) i think there's must be something on php.ini configuration or apache setting i'm doing wrong..
Can you guys give me the best settings i should set for makes wamp/xampp or whatever works better?
It cant be that slow...
thanks in advance!

Well it's hard to answer because there could be hundred of reasons why you have issues. Can be a apache settings issue, a php settings issue, a mysql settings issue ... and also I am not sure running prestashop on windows is easy (never tried though) 😕 ...

Can you try on another laptop ? I never had issues with a pretty standard configuration, I don't think prestashop requires some exotic settings.

Can you try another project, like wordpress or drupal, to see if you have the same issues ?

Hey thank you for ur reply. I tried to install it in  3 differents configuration..always really slow and unable to do anything... (3 machines with windows 10 though). I already had to work with wordpress and i never had a prob though..
Really i dont know what to do :(

Usually it's the BO which is slow 😅 not the FO ...

I guess you need to analyze what is the bottleneck. Do you have a tool, such as a profiling tool, that would allow you to see whether the slow comes from the database or the php being executed ?
Also an idea: if you have restricted write rights for PrestaShop, maybe PrestaShop is trying to write some cache files on your disk but fails to do so, and each time you request the FO it attempts to write the cache files, wait for the processing to timeout and then return your answer. So maybe have a look at the permissions you gave to the web server ? Can it write files on the disk ?