privacy & data PRESTA snooping around?!?

Interesto

In the backend, I see advertising for add ons, totally fine, but I noticed in the search that this query is also going to a presta server to offer their relevant add ons, this means that every search query I do in my own shop is recorded by presta.

I don't like this fact, because my search queries are easily identified with my shop.

I am also wondering what other kinds of information is communicated to the prestashop server... sales? turnover? and also product specific sales, this means you see easily what the good running products are, you know the prices and a competitative shop is easy set up...

Amazon is basically doing the same, if there is a runner, they becoming your competitor. I like to know what is communicated to presta using their opensource selfhosted product + are there ways to disable it.

I disabled some things, to speed up my backend... but basically I want to disable it all... it is a bit too intrusive in my little and humble opinion. Looking forwards to comments on this matter.