PS Header misconfigured

skylab11

Hello everyone. I apologize in advance if I write in the wrong forum area.

I modified the footer of my site www.generalrls.com after making a copy of the same file. After some changes to the copy footer.tpl I restored the original footer.tpl file again but I found that the logo and the login link and the cart have moved. Applied the css rule @media (min-width: 768px) .col-md-7 with the properties float: left; width: 58.33333% moving the two objects. 

What's wrong?
How can I solve this problem?

Best Regards

Max

Hi mdekker, thank you very much for your answer.

I will try to better explain my problem:

I need to add tax information about the store and I thought of adding them down to the footer before the copyright string. Unfortunately I did not succeed because I do not know the exact syntax of the code. Before making changes I made a copy of the file footer.tpl but when I realized it was not working I restored everything as it was originally. I do not understand why, but after restoring the footer.tpl with the original I discovered that the home header was damaged. I do not understand why this happened because I only put my hand on the footer.tpl file

I enclose some screenshots in order to better explain my problem. In any case, regardless of the causes, how can I restore it so that it works?

Best regards

Max

ModificaFooter.jpg

Media768disabled.jpg

Media768.jpg

FooterPS.jpg