Backoffice Combinations-All Not Showing

mskitti

Version 1.7.4.3. I am having an issue with all the combinations not showing. I have about 30 combinations with attributes. Only 10 show and I need them to all show. I sure wish your combinations and attributes was like what CS Cart has. And I wish the product info was laid out theirs which makes product viewing and editing a cinch and so clean looking.  Anyways, back to my issue. Why are they not all showing. It is crazy for them to not show. I have attached an image.

Please help so I can get my store done. I would appreciate some time and a few words in how to resolve.

Kit

prestashop17-combinations_sm.gif

I am also having an issue with attributes not deleting when I try to remove 1 or several attributes from a product.

Please help.

OKAY, I fixed this issue. I cleared my cache, then went to a product, deleted attributes and they did delete. However, I cannot figure out why all the combinations are not showing so I can add them to products.

Kit

Edited by mskitti (see edit history)

On 11/12/2018 at 1:41 AM, mskitti said:

Version 1.7.4.3. I am having an issue with all the combinations not showing. I have about 30 combinations with attributes. Only 10 show and I need them to all show. I sure wish your combinations and attributes was like what CS Cart has. And I wish the product info was laid out theirs which makes product viewing and editing a cinch and so clean looking.  Anyways, back to my issue. Why are they not all showing. It is crazy for them to not show. I have attached an image.

Please help so I can get my store done. I would appreciate some time and a few words in how to resolve.

Kit 

prestashop17-combinations_sm.gif

I have the same problem. Prestashop 1.7.4.3  and PHP 7.1.23
I have 248 attributes Taglia (Size) and i can see only 62 showed.
The same thing for the attribute color that i have 78 and i can see only 62 showed.
In that way i can't insert all the size and color that i need for publish products.

Anyone can help please?

• 1 year later...
On 11/25/2018 at 9:32 AM, maurimai said:

Hi  mskitti,

can you please explain how you reduce the font size and padding top, bottom ?

Thank you very much

i atttache a screenshot to explain the problem

Screenshot_2018-11-25 Prodotto • Aquile Nere.jpg

Hello, did you solve it?

Thanks

Angela