mskitti

Backoffice Combinations-All Not Showing

Version 1.7.4.3. I am having an issue with all the combinations not showing. I have about 30 combinations with attributes. Only 10 show and I need them to all show. I sure wish your combinations and attributes was like what CS Cart has. And I wish the product info was laid out theirs which makes product viewing and editing a cinch and so clean looking.  Anyways, back to my issue. Why are they not all showing. It is crazy for them to not show. I have attached an image.

Please help so I can get my store done. I would appreciate some time and a few words in how to resolve.

Kit

prestashop17-combinations_sm.gif

I am also having an issue with attributes not deleting when I try to remove 1 or several attributes from a product.

Please help.

OKAY, I fixed this issue. I cleared my cache, then went to a product, deleted attributes and they did delete. However, I cannot figure out why all the combinations are not showing so I can add them to products.

Kit

Edited by mskitti (see edit history)

On 11/12/2018 at 1:41 AM, mskitti said:

Version 1.7.4.3. I am having an issue with all the combinations not showing. I have about 30 combinations with attributes. Only 10 show and I need them to all show. I sure wish your combinations and attributes was like what CS Cart has. And I wish the product info was laid out theirs which makes product viewing and editing a cinch and so clean looking.  Anyways, back to my issue. Why are they not all showing. It is crazy for them to not show. I have attached an image.

Please help so I can get my store done. I would appreciate some time and a few words in how to resolve.

Kit 

prestashop17-combinations_sm.gif

I have the same problem. Prestashop 1.7.4.3  and PHP 7.1.23
I have 248 attributes Taglia (Size) and i can see only 62 showed.
The same thing for the attribute color that i have 78 and i can see only 62 showed.
In that way i can't insert all the size and color that i need for publish products.

Anyone can help please?

Did you guys delete the default language and then added it again by any chance?

Your screenshot is only showing the variants, but have you generated the missing combination? Can you post a screenshot of all generated combinations?

As far as showing on the right hand side all the combinations. I reduced the font size and padding top, bottom. Now I can see all combinations titles in the right column (where you choose your combination and attributes).

MsKitti

Edited by mskitti
misspelled word (see edit history)

Hi  mskitti,

can you please explain how you reduce the font size and padding top, bottom ?

Thank you very much

i atttache a screenshot to explain the problem

Screenshot_2018-11-25 Prodotto • Aquile Nere.jpg

Edited by maurimai
completing post (see edit history)