PHP Fatal error:  Call to protected method LinkCore::getBaseLink()

faglezr

[10-Nov-2018 08:07:58 America/Mexico_City] PHP Fatal error:  Call to protected method LinkCore::getBaseLink() from context '' in /home2/sunumx/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 74

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the administration of products in prestashop version 1.6.1.6

(Hola a todos, tengo un problema con la administración de productos en prestashop versión 1.6.1.6)

I installed prestashop its functions of product management, customer profile, purchase order and administration of the order everything worked. The theme 60012 of template monster was installed and the problems started there, everything worked but the transport module was NOT available in the purchase orders and therefore the sale process could not be closed, the template monster staff solved the problem of the transport but now the product administration does not work, it stays loading the screen and in the end it shows error 500 or 404 load the tabs and the fields of the product file, but the buttons are NOT enabled, they indicate me that it is a problem of the server but checking the log of the root of the server there are only warnings and in the adminprestashop directory I found the line that I shared, but I have no idea where to solve it. any ideas?   HELP!!!!

[10-Nov-2018 08:07:58 America/Mexico_City] PHP Fatal error:  Call to protected method LinkCore::getBaseLink() from context '' in /home2/sunumx/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 74

(Instalé prestashop sus funciones de administración de productos, perfil de clientes, orden de compra y administración de la orden todo funcionó. Se instaló el theme 60012 de template monster y ahí empezaron los problemas, todo funcionaba pero el módulo de transporte NO estaba disponible en las ordenes de compra y por ello no se podía cerrar el proceso de venta, el personal de template monster solucionó el problema del transporte pero ahora no funciona la administración de productos, se queda cargando la pantalla y al final muestra error 500 o 404  cargan las pestañas y los campos de la ficha del producto, pero los botones NO estén habilitados, me indican que es un problema del servidor pero revisando los log del raíz del server solo hay warnings y en el directorio adminprestashop me encontré la linea que les compartí, pero NO tengo idea por donde poder resolverlo. alguna idea?)  AYUDA!!!