How to remove horizontal hover effect line from the product container?

Hi,

I am currently using prestashop 1.7.4.2 and still on classic template (originally come with the setup) for trial. So i have disabled the Quick View feature from the product container by commenting the code in the product.tpl . 

The Quick View feature no longer showing when hovering on the product container. However there is one little horizontal line very annoying keeps popping now and then and there is no purpose for it. I want to remove but i couldn't find any where using developer tools. 

Would anyone be so kind to help? See the picture attach of what i meant

prestaimage.jpg

Edited by dante_matusca (see edit history)

• 3 years later...

Hi,
you can add this class to your theme css.

#products .thumbnail-container:hover .product-description::after, .featured-products .thumbnail-container:hover .product-description::after, .product-accessories .thumbnail-container:hover .product-description::after, .product-miniature .thumbnail-container:hover .product-description::after, #products .thumbnail-container:focus .product-description::after, .featured-products .thumbnail-container:focus .product-description::after, .product-accessories .thumbnail-container:focus .product-description::after, .product-miniature .thumbnail-container:focus .product-description::after {

border-top: none;

}

best regards