ps 1.7.4.3 cant import products

Anyone could help me with this error when importing products? I tried everything from all types of files even the example file to all php.ini settings with no luck. I'm already sick of this ps, every day is a new challange :(

The importing is successfully validating and stops at 0/173 products. However the first product is added.

Here is the error I managed to find out: 

Uncaught PHP Exception Twig_Error_Runtime: "An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("Unable to load template 'file:layout-ajax.tpl'")." at /var/www/vhosts/shop.ro/httpdocs/src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin/layout.html.twig line 34

edit: the persmissions are d 755 / f 644

Edited by Anubis2702 (see edit history)

I found the fix, I just selected a shop context and now its working. I have a multistore and with all shops selected importing products is not working, even if I have "Store ID" field in the importing file.

Thank you PS for wasting me another night from my life!

Hope this will helps others.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same here, Prestashop 1.7.5.1. Can't import products, even when csv is with one product. Getting error An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("Unable to load template 'file:layout-ajax.tpl'").

I've checked http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS17/Import, I've created csv file with sample data, and still the same error -.-

Can anybody help? This is so annoying............

32 minutes ago, faraonkicu said:

Same here, Prestashop 1.7.5.1. Can't import products, even when csv is with one product. Getting error An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("Unable to load template 'file:layout-ajax.tpl'").

I've checked http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS17/Import, I've created csv file with sample data, and still the same error -.-

Can anybody help? This is so annoying............

Hi,

I found a solution by disabling the "Use product reference as key" option (french "Utiliser la référence du produit comme clé").

Hope it will help other people.

• 5 months later...

Hi,
Similar problem here reference# is some numbers-% not clean int,
validation 100% but import 0% and no message at all what's wrong.
PS 1.7.5.0
Use product reference as key->No
Force all ID numbers->No
#import

dev.log
[2019-11-09 18:41:13] php.CRITICAL: Uncaught Exception: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("Unable to load template 'file:layout-ajax.tpl'"). {"exception":"[object] (Twig_Error_Runtime(code: 0): An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template (\"Unable to load template 'file:layout-ajax.tpl'\"). at /data01/xx/domeenid/www.xxx.xx/htdocs/p/src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin/layout.html.twig:34, SmartyException(code: 0): Unable to load template 'file:layout-ajax.tpl' at /data01/xx/domeenid/www.xxx.xx/htdocs/p/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php:195)"} []
[2019-11-09 18:41:13] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Twig_Error_Runtime: "An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("Unable to load template 'file:layout-ajax.tpl'")." at /data01/xx/domeenid/www.xxx.xx/htdocs/p/src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin/layout.html.twig line 34 {"exception":"[object] (Twig_Error_Runtime(code: 0): An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template (\"Unable to load template 'file:layout-ajax.tpl'\"). at /data01/xx/domeenid/www.xxx.xx/htdocs/p/src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin/layout.html.twig:34, SmartyException(code: 0): Unable to load template 'file:layout-ajax.tpl' at /data01/xx/domeenid/www.xxx.xx/htdocs/p/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php:195)"} []

Edited by T74 (see edit history)

• 11 months later...
On 11/9/2018 at 2:04 PM, Anubis2702 said:

I found the fix, I just selected a shop context and now its working. I have a multistore and with all shops selected importing products is not working, even if I have "Store ID" field in the importing file.

Thank you PS for wasting me another night from my life!

Hope this will helps others.

Same here, thanks!