Shop error messages

henrikkruse

Hello

First of all – I'm a newbie to Prestashop – but I have solid experience with Wordpress and other cms, so i have pretty good basic knowledge of cms systems..

Second of all – i'm really desperate for help!!

I was asked to work on a staging site and as i was looking through the categories etc. the site crashed. I didn't do any major changes or saves as i was only browsing the backend to learn more about Prestashop. And boom the site crashed and hasn't been up since.

I've spent hours the last two days trying to do a localhost version of the staging site, with no luck at all. I can't seem to make the databases work.

So i need help defining how to solve the following error messages. Please see the screenshots; one is frontend and the other backend.

Let me know if you need more details, i'll be sure to answer as best as i can.

Thanks a lot!

Error message.jpg

Error message backend.jpg

• razaro changed the title to Shop error messages

Hi 

and welcome to the forum. You really got strange issue.

You did not mention what is version of PrestaShop you are using,  but check first in database ps_configuration table.

Try to find PS_SHOP_DEFAULT as name and check what is in value column, should be 1 . Also check ps_shop table.

• Like 1

On 08/11/2018 at 10:54 PM, razaro said:

Hi 

and welcome to the forum. You really got strange issue.

You did not mention what is version of PrestaShop you are using,  but check first in database ps_configuration table.

Try to find PS_SHOP_DEFAULT as name and check what is in value column, should be 1 . Also check ps_shop table.

Hi Razaro and thank you for taking time to answer my question!

It is version 1.7 :)

I will take a look at the PS_SHOP_DEFAULT and get back to you with further questions.