/modules/autoupgrade/classes/TaskRunner/Upgrade/Download.php line 41 - Call to undefined method ConfigurationTest::test_curl()

Hello,

I have an issue with the 1 click update module. It dies right after the update starts with the following error:

/modules/autoupgrade/classes/TaskRunner/Upgrade/Download.php line 41 - Call to undefined method ConfigurationTest::test_curl()

Any idea on what is causing it? I have php5.6 and 7.2 running concurrently however the php module for apache is the 5.6 because of some templates. Both installations have curl enabled.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

I found the issue. "You need allow_url_fopen or cURL enabled for automatic download to work." The error message never stated that the optional allow_url_fopen module must be enabled in php.ini for the 1 click update to work. The message above was in the Download.php file. I am just wondering why this never popped up as an error message. Regrdless it is fixed now can work away happily.

• 5 months later...
On 11/18/2018 at 11:53 AM, zoveress said:

I found the issue. "You need allow_url_fopen or cURL enabled for automatic download to work." The error message never stated that the optional allow_url_fopen module must be enabled in php.ini for the 1 click update to work. The message above was in the Download.php file. I am just wondering why this never popped up as an error message. Regrdless it is fixed now can work away happily.

Excellent! this worked for me.