quick question

how come when i edit the product.tpl if i change anything in there when i try to view the product page it comes up blank?

i would like to remove the extra information and data sheet part
i would also like to remove in the same category how can i do this without getting a blank page when i try to remove it in the product.tpl file

also here is a link to the page http://oldworldimportsstore.com/products/product.php?id_product=1

how can i get everything to move closer to the header image?

2 much code this wont let me paste it all but basiclly from line 1 to 270 is all i want
im not going to be using this site to order anything its just going to be used to display all the products my store carry's so i would like the add to cart button gone as well

any idea how to make everything on the page closer to the top why is there such a big gap

In the same category area of the product page is a module which can be uninstalled in the admin area.

As for the gap under the header, it looks like you have an extra header section in your global.css files at line 192, there is a height:100px entry there which you can decrease to reduce the gap.

In the same category area of the product page is a module which can be uninstalled in the admin area.

As for the gap under the header, it looks like you have an extra header section in your global.css files at line 192, there is a height:100px entry there which you can decrease to reduce the gap.

thank you i should of knew that lol well im all tired thank you for your help again but that still leave my one question unanswered

i got the same category thing gone and i got the gap fixed but i need to do alot of work to the product page still and if i touch the code for some reason if i delete anything i mean anything for the code when i try to view the page it comes up blank

i tried to remove the more information and datasheet everything that whole section and i would get a blank page it would load the top image still but nothing else after that any ideas?

you probobly deleted some {if} and not the {/if} or maybe you keep or move a {foreach} when the check for the existance of that objekt is deleted or done after your changes.. as long as you only delete html code and not the {} stuff it should not go blank.

you probobly deleted some {if} and not the {/if} or maybe you keep or move a {foreach} when the check for the existance of that objekt is deleted or done after your changes.. as long as you only delete html code and not the {} stuff it should not go blank.

is there a way around this? because i am deleting "{ }" stuff for example i dont want

{include file=$tpl_dir./breadcrumb.tpl}

i dont need that how i can i take off {if} and all that without getting an error is there something else i need to edit? cuz half of the product page i dont need just the top part

this should be no problem to delete

but you need to make sure you don't break anything when you edit the {}, so that the code still works.. try to delete piece by piece and test what you can and can't delete..

this should be no problem to delete

but you need to make sure you don't break anything when you edit the {}, so that the code still works.. try to delete piece by piece and test what you can and can't delete..

yeah i got it
i was running off no sleep but after a good sleep it was the {/if} i had an extra one but now i got it how i want it

thanks everyone for all the help