Remove 20% Discount

wxanl

Hello, i used a free module to migrate all categrories and products from Prestashop 1.6.x to 1.7.x

Now, in 1.7.x all the products have a 20% discount and i just can not find where to remove/disable that.

Does anyone know how to remove/disable the discount on all products ? Maybe a Mysql query ?

Thanx in advance.

14 minutes ago, JBW said:

Is there any discount maintained - check Catalog->Discounts in Back Office? Maybe there was something in the old version which got activated as a migration fault.

Hi and thanx, i checked but there is no discount maintained (or i dont seem to be able to find any). I know that is was a bug in the migration script version i used (has been solved in new version,) But if there is a discount display, there must be some field holding the value. Right ?

Edited by wxanl (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, JBW said:

You can check the tables prestademo_cart_rule  and prestademo_cart_rule_lang for basket rules and prestademo_specific_price_rule for catalog rules.

Thank tou for replying. I just checked but it seems like those fields are empty. I really dont get where that discount is comming from.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...