Blocklayered module problem after upgrade from 1.6.1.22 to 1.7.4.3

I had version 1.6.1.22, use hostgator hosting, I updated the weekend to 1.7.4.3, but now it gives me problems, when I go to modules, facet navigation block, new template, check my subcategories and filters, it appears this error:

Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned to "500 Internal Server Error".
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file: /home1/wisem/public_html/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.php:1452
Call to undefined method DbPDO :: autoExecute ()

Please help me or I will be fired :(

• razaro changed the title to Blocklayered module problem after upgrade from 1.6.1.22 to 1.7.4.3

Hi

First I hope you do not get fired just for this. But also you should know that update from 1.6 to 1.7 is not easy.

PrestaShop did changed lot of modules code and now for 1.7 most of them have different names and start with  ps_.

And for your issue try to uninstall blocklayered as that in 1.6 module and install Faceted navigation block ps_facetedsearch.

If needed rename or delete  blocklayered folder in modules. 

If that is only issue you are in good spot, but do check all modules, update to 1.7 versions.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...