Product image not possible to delete

rb10

Clicking on the image should open a new menu on the right side with options to set the description and deletion button. If this does not appear when you click the image can you check in you browsers console if there are any javascript errors?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, JBW said:

Clicking on the image should open a new menu on the right side with options to set the description and deletion button. If this does not appear when you click the image can you check in you browsers console if there are any javascript errors?

when i click on image appear blank without any content inside

18 minutes ago, El Patron said:

assicurati che la cartella delle immagini sia 755 e i file sottostanti 644. e segui anche i consigli di JBW.

hi, thanks for your reply IMG folder has set 755 , can u explain what is JBW ?

3 minutes ago, El Patron said:

abilita la modalità di debug di PrestaShop, cerca se non sei sicuro di come.

quindi lo schermo vuoto dovrebbe avere un messaggio di errore.

here the screen of debug mode

2018-11-05_16h08_32.png

2 minutes ago, El Patron said:

that is enough for me to debug,  could you debug with that info?

enable debug mode to see if we can get better info.  you may need to post in job section so someone can actually look at  issue.

this is error just click event

Cattura.JPG

Sorry, I don't know where this error is coming from. Do you have any modules or overrides installed that could cause it? Try to deactive the non-presta modules and overides at "Advanced Parameters->Performance" and see if the error is still occuring.

these are messages that have : 

php.CRITICAL: Uncaught Exception: Could not load type "form": class does not exist. {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Form\\Exception\\InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): Could not load type \"form\": class does not exist. at /home/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Form/FormRegistry.php:86)"} []

request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Form\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: "Could not load type "form": class does not exist." at /home/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Form/FormRegistry.php line 86 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Form\\Exception\\InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): Could not load type \"form\": class does not exist. at /home/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Form/FormRegistry.php:86)"} []

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello. Had a nightmare with this issue.. this is a Prestashop 1.7.5.0 fatal bug, the only reason why this isn't exploding is because there aren't many shops moving to 1.7.5.0

Anyway, 1.7.5.1 seems to correct this. If upgrade is not an option, just replace the following folders with the ones from 1.7.5.1:

/public_html/src/PrestaShopBundle/Controller/Admin

/public_html/src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin

Also, after you replace folders the image editing form seems to work only when DEBUG is active.

Edited by choclove (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/28/2019 at 11:49 AM, choclove said:

Hello. Had a nightmare with this issue.. this is a Prestashop 1.7.5.0 fatal bug, the only reason why this isn't exploding is because there aren't many shops moving to 1.7.5.0

Anyway, 1.7.5.1 seems to correct this. If upgrade is not an option, just replace the following folders with the ones from 1.7.5.1:

/public_html/src/PrestaShopBundle/Controller/Admin

/public_html/src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin

Also, after you replace folders the image editing form seems to work only when DEBUG is active.

Thank you very much! it works! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The same problem

Can anyone give me a solution of that? I have the same problem. Images in product settings could not be removed and img options are not displayed. How to fix that? I have Prestashop 1.7.6.1 . I cant make changes in product images. Only which I can is to delete product and add it again.

screen product https://prnt.sc/ppnrk3

debug token: https://www.butiktest.hekko24.pl//fyxmrlznlsjlkivm/index.php/_profiler/31ea40?_token=ShlxDvDumvhPzaDY6qFN_kqY1ah2X2twskK_ePJfFTE

please help what to do

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello.

I have PS 1.7.6.1 multistore activated, when I try to remove a prodcut image it "works fine" aparently, I select image, then click on remove, yes and save the product, I go to product list, edit same product and removed image still on it. I see on DB table ps_image and for this product has the removed register, anybody knows how can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...