Impact on price, what is this?

ajkay

When I send a new product from my listing software to presta shop the price is sent correctly but on every combination I find a feature called 'impact on price' = increase and it adds £108.99 to the price for every combination. I have no idea where this is coming from or how to stop it, needless to say it is very very annoying as each combination then has to be corrected manually 

Any ideas please?

Screenshot - 04_11_2018 , 17_51_42.jpg

That is how combinations work. So for example a size 9 show may increase the base price by £1, and a size 11 increase by £2

So you will need to look at your listing software and confifure it so that it sets the combination increase price to £0 if there is to be no change.

We use CSV upload and set each combiantion price in that way

Thank you for your reply, I don't think that the listing software is the issue,  We always sell all sizes for the same price and that is the value sent from channelgrabber for every combination. My query is how has the default in the 'impact on price' become 'increase' I have never set it and I have no idea where the value of £108.99 has come from, the item sells for £9.99.