Pages for SALE and New In...

I need specific pages for SALE, New In, Fall Winter 2018-19.

I don't know if PS has something already built in at least for SALE, but how do I control that?

I can't figure out how to add products on a page for sale, I tried with creating a SALE category but didn't succeed.

I have menu bars with SALE, New In and Fall Winter 2018-19, I need to add a URL to the bars.

Ok, basically you get a /page-sale if you enable it in products.php.

AND p.on_sale = 1

For PrestaShop 1.6 you have to have the On-Sale box ticked for it to show up, a discount rule is not enough.

So I noticed that my SALE image only shows up on the carousels, and not on the products page. I don't know if this is PS default, or if it's my theme.

Edited by nicoX (see edit history)

2 hours ago, nicoX said:

Ok, basically you get a /page-sale if you enable it in products.php.

AND p.on_sale = 1

For PrestaShop 1.6 you have to have the On-Sale box ticked for it to show up, a discount rule is not enough.

So I noticed that my SALE image only shows up on the carousels, and not on the products page. I don't know if this is PS default, or if it's my theme.

I'd say that this is your theme bug. Have you cleared cache anyway?

Yes, it's quite easy, all reductions will go to that URL.

You can customize it but it's not recommended, so just the ones with SALE tag will go there. It will still count the products, so you might have more pages but when you change page, there are no products because they are hidden because of the code snippet which is:

AND p.on_sale = 1

So just refer your discounted products to /prices-drop, no need to edit any file, it's already activated.