re-direct problem

Hi

We had our webbshop on foodgilla.se previously. But business wasnt good so we just stopped and we sold the domain but we still have the webbshop on the webbhotel. Now offcourse the shop isnt visible on foodgilla.se anymore and we cant access it. We still have other domains so now I have created a subdomain for it. The subdomain is foodgilla.svenskautekok.se and the document root is where the site is on the FTP. But I still cant access the site. How do I solve it?

Best Regards

Emil

8 hours ago, Emilll said:

Thank you, tried to configure in phpmyadmin but didnt find where to change the domain name..

How do i login to the admin domain? My last admin adress was webbshop.onthebox.se but thats not accessable anymore..

foodgilla.svenskautekok.se(your admin folder)  use ftp to determine admin folder

3 minutes ago, Emilll said:

Thank you, now i could go to the admin panel, i changed the adress to foodgilla.svenskautekok.se but when i go to it I get re-directed to https://foodgilla.svenskautekok.se/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

You know why?

did you upload the files to the subdomain?  If so often when we create a subdomain/domain the hosting control panel installs some default files.

Look for index.html, if there rename to _index.html and try again.

3 minutes ago, El Patron said:

did you upload the files to the subdomain?  If so often when we create a subdomain/domain the hosting control panel installs some default files.

Look for index.html, if there rename to _index.html and try again.

Hi, nope i didnt, and i cant find any index.html, only index.php but i guess thats not it?

48 minutes ago, Emilll said:

Hi, nope i didnt, and i cant find any index.html, only index.php but i guess thats not it?

ythen you need to upload the files and create db and import that..then change db connections via config....

this is same procedure as creating a test copy of your shop, there are a lot of tutorials on how to do this.....