Price position and list info font

mjatus

Hello,

My friend asked me to help him fix some problem he have on his website..  http://saunovyraj.sk/   but probelm is that i work with Wordpress, not Prestashop, so i dont know how to work with Prestashop and it will take me hours and hours of time to find some specific info about my problem.. and during work with Wordpress i discovered the power of forums so i have these two questions (you will better understand if you look on photos i uploaded):

1. Products with longer name, the price positon is under border of product box and it looks so bad and not very unattractive for customers

2. I dont know how does lists or cataloges of products in Prestashop works so i want ask you how can i change font and color of text because some basic info about it, for example product sorting, number of page or number of products on one page... look in the pictures

If someone can help me i will be very thankful! because i dont want to waste my time during school :D and sorry for english i know i am not very good

Matus

Zle vyditelný text 1.PNG

Zle viditelny text 2.PNG

Cenovka.PNG