Best option/module for Google Ads / Dynamic Remarketing

Have been experiementing with various modules to get Google Analytics, Google Ads & Dynamic Remarketing to work perfectly. But always there are various functions not working/supported in the module.

Currently I am now using the:
1. Default Google Analytics module (but this do not include ecomm_prodid, ecomm_pagetype, ecomm_pagetype)
2. Google AdWords Conversion Tracking 1.3.6 by dh42 (This does not seem to include ecomm_prodid, ecomm_pagetype, ecomm_pagetype either)
3. Google Tag Manager v1.1 - by Benichou (currently disabled, since apparently no Data Layer. So not sure what it is good for then?)

With module 1 & 2 both Analytics and Google Ads conversions are working, but not Dynamic Remarketing due to the missing tags. I did link Analytics Enhanced eCommerce data to Adwords, but since no ecomm_prodid, ecomm_pagetype, ecomm_pagetype tags not really working either. A bit weirds since have all the eCommerce data in Analytics, so can see all sales etc. - so not sure why these harvested data is not enough for Rermarketing to work properly.

So what do people recommend as best practice for Prestashop 1.6 and Google Analytics / Google Ads / Remarketing and perhaps even Facebook pixel. There are many paid modules out there with huge price and feature differences. 

I guess best practice would be to go with Google Tag Mananager, but I assume such module should offer data layer on all pages, right? - Secondly it seem pretty technical to setup smoothly.