Hi,

Greetings of the day.

The module helps to show Facebook as a widget sidebar on all pages of the website to increase likes on the store's Facebook page, customer engagement, and relationship management.

This module helps to increase exposure to potential customers lower marketing expenses, reach a targeted audience, build brand loyalty, increase store traffic and boost SEO.

The module is easy to use and install.

Social media is considered the most popular media in the world and is quickly becoming a MUST to include in a company’s marketing campaigns. Social marketing is very new, and companies must stay on top of how to use these tools to improve their positions in their industries.

Social media pages are indexed by search engines, allowing greater search engine optimization and leading to more cross-promotion in other social and email marketing channels

This helps to increase the popularity of your store among people.

Social media widgets are small icons or buttons that allow website visitors to connect and share content from a website on various social media platforms. There are several benefits of adding social media widgets to your website, including:

Increased brand awareness: Social media widgets enable website visitors to share your content on social media platforms, which can help increase your brand's visibility and exposure.

Improved website traffic: When visitors share your content on social media, it can drive traffic to your website, resulting in more potential customers and higher engagement rates.

Enhanced user engagement: Social media widgets can encourage users to engage with your content and your brand, by sharing, liking, or commenting on posts.

Improved search engine ranking: Social media signals, such as shares, likes, and comments, can help boost your search engine ranking and visibility.

Cost-effective marketing: Social media widgets are easy to install and use and can be a cost-effective way to promote your brand, especially for small businesses or startups.

Overall, social media widgets can help increase brand awareness, drive traffic, improve user engagement, boost search engine ranking, and provide a cost-effective marketing strategy for your website.

Social media marketing refers to the use of social media platforms to promote a brand, product, or service. Here are some benefits of social media marketing:

Increased brand awareness: Social media marketing allows businesses to reach a wider audience, increasing brand recognition and awareness.

Improved customer engagement: Social media provides a direct line of communication between businesses and their customers, allowing for improved engagement and customer service.

Enhanced customer loyalty: Social media allows businesses to build relationships with their customers, leading to increased loyalty and repeat business.

Cost-effective: Social media is generally a low-cost marketing strategy, making it accessible to businesses of all sizes.

Targeted advertising: Social media platforms allow businesses to target their advertising to specific demographics, increasing the effectiveness of their campaigns.

Improved website traffic: Social media can drive traffic to a business's website, increasing the potential for sales or conversions.

Real-time feedback: Social media allows businesses to receive real-time feedback from their customers, enabling them to make quick and informed decisions.

Overall, social media marketing can help businesses increase brand awareness, improve customer engagement and loyalty, target specific demographics, and receive real-time feedback. It is a cost-effective marketing strategy that can benefit businesses of all sizes.

Features

• The module is easy to use and install.
  • SEO friendly.
  • Lightweight. (Smaller file size which loads faster
  • Increase sales, conversion rates, and product promotions
  • Customer relationship improvement and management. Maintain existing customers and attract new customers
  • Customers easily know about your products, services, events, and engagement in-store
  • Increase in sales and store traffic
  • Maintain existing customers and attract new customers
  • Lower marketing expenses, exposure to potential customers, reach targeted audiences
  • Increase sales, conversion rates, and product promotions
  • Lightweight. (Smaller file size which loads faster.)
  • Increase sales, conversion rates, and product promotions.
  • Maintain existing customers and attract new customers.
  • Lower marketing expenses, exposure to potential customers, and reach targeted audiences.
  • Compatible with PrestaShop 1.6.x,1.7.x,
  • Multiple browsers compatibility(IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, and Edge).
  • Mobile, Tablet and All devices compatible.
  • Multi-language and multi-store compatible.
  • 24*7 Support
  • Good Documentation

Installation :

Step 1:  Upload the module zip file from the back-office Module & Services menu tab. Module Manager area using the upload button. After the successful installation module menu, the link will appear in the left menu or top menu in the back-office more area.
Step 2: Install the module using the install button.
Step 3: Visit the module management page from the back-office "More" area (section) in the left menu in the back-office.
Step 4: The module installation process is very easy, how module configuration works can be seen in the demo instance.
Step 5: Please visit our demo instance for module configuration and usage demo.
Step 6: Please watch our YouTube channel for demo videos on the module, and how to use and configure it on the website.

- Module works without making any change in the existing PrestaShop file so that existing customization and theme change do not affect.
- We provide free technical and feature support in installation, and configuration, as well as access to updates available for this product.
- Free support on installation, configuration, and customization as per store requirements, for example, new hook addition on your store

Please leave your valuable feedback and rating after downloading and using the module.

This will help to increase self-confidence, improve service and enhancements the module as per requirements to make it better for different online stores

Other :

Please leave your valuable feedback after using the module on this post.

This will help to increase self-confidence, improve service, and enhance the module as per requirements to make it better for different online stores.  

Request:  Please share your website URL after using the module to help others see how the module works on your website.

Module Zip and Documentation File.

• Pay any amount as per your choice to get the multi-languages,multi-shops, and multi-shop-groups feature in the free addon

Demo URL => https://www.presta-addons-modules.com/en/

Screenshot from 2018-10-30 18-13-26.png

Screenshot from 2018-10-30 18-26-16.png

Screenshot from 2018-10-30 18-31-46.png

Screenshot from 2018-10-30 18-19-38.png

Screenshot from 2018-10-31 08-31-00.png

Screenshot from 2018-11-16 11-55-39.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

kjkjkhjkjkjh.png

hjhgjgjhgjhgj.png

sfklike.zip

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated for screenshot & new features information (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sasni, 

Greetings of the day. 

Thanks for store URL. 

I found the Jquery from another module has a conflict with my module therefore products are visible but not showing &  default tab not selected. 

When I click on different tabs I can see the products. 

I will add a new version with JQuery no conflict update.  (if possible you can share FTP details using private message, I will troubleshoot and try to fix the issue.)

Meantime, you can disable the module so that the products will be visible on the shop on default tab. 

Have a nice day.

Screenshot from 2018-11-13 11-11-12.png

Edited by zohaib82 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Sandiegos,

Greetings of the day.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Currently, modules show a social widget only on the home page.

We can show it on products, categories, cms, blog and other pages of the website.

I found other social features like share products on social media icons available on product pages.

Therefore I feel for brand marketing, customer engagement with the company's social page and other benefits the home page widget is the most suitable page.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for showing your confidence in our modules and giving the opportunity to serve your esteemed organization.

Have a nice day.

Hello, I have installed this module and it all worked fine. I installed another module from you called "PrestaShop notifications menu bar on home page for versions 1.5,1.6 and 1.7" (

I noticed that after installation the first module (Facebook float) dissappeared from my page. Something happens when both of them are installed. 

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

• 2 months later...

Hi Trampino,

I am pleased that you have chosen a module for your online store.

We can easily change the height, width, and other parameters from tpl file located at below location inside the PrestaShop application folder.

psrootfolder/modules/views/templates/front/sfklike.tpl

Feel free to contact me

• Zohaib-fk changed the title to [FREE MODULE] PrestaShop Facebook like Floating Sidebar on Left and Right Side on the Home Page

Hi OlbudMaciej,

Many thanks for message.

I am pleased that you have chosen module for your online store.

I have updated module to show post in widget. We can see demo on below website URL. Attached updated module zip file in previous post.

URL => https://val-festif.com/.boutique/miel/miel-bio-toutes-fleurs-500-gr.html

Screenshot from 2021-03-09 17-30-24.png

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

Hi. 
I installed your plugin in my presta store 1.7.7.2.
So far I don't see any problems.
Thanks a lot!

...........................................................................................................................

I cleared my cache.
There is a hole at the top - I marked red with arrows.

face.png

Edited by rabmark2u (see edit history)

Hi rabmark2u,

Many thanks for the message.

I am pleased that you have chosen a module for your online store.

Please share your website URL to see the module. I had shared website links using the module in previous posts.

Have a nice day.

Hello rabmark2u,

Many thanks for the message and website URL.

Please uninstall the current module on your website with the delete files option and install the attached module version.

The previous post-module shows a widget on all pages. The attached version module shows widget only on the home page.

I hope it will solve the problem.

Have a nice day.

Download Module file

sfklike.zip

spacer.png

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated - Module Zip File Updated (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Zohaib-fk changed the title to [FREE MODULE] PrestaShop Facebook like Floating Sidebar on Left and Right Side on All Pages
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Razer,

Greetings of the day.

Please share your website or PM me , I will provide support.

Below are module demo details for your reference.

Front-Office => https://www.hrms-systems.com/presta-apps/en/

Back-Office => https://www.hrms-systems.com/presta-apps/admin539fyipwq/index.php

Username / Password : [email protected]/demodemo

Have a nice day.