Errors in upgrade

d4rkcloud

Hi guys,

I upgraded a website from the 1.6.1 to the 1.7.4 version and the control panel seemes to be ok. But then I noticed two errors.

In the fronted I get a blank page and this error:"
Fatal error: Uncaught Unknown column 'h.live_edit' in 'field list'<br /><br /><pre>SELECT h.`name` as hook, m.`id_module`, h.`id_hook`, m.`name` as module, h.`live_edit` FROM `ps_module` m INNER JOIN ps_module_shop module_shop ON (module_shop.id_module = m.id_module AND module_shop.id_shop = 1 AND module_shop.enable_device & 1) INNER JOIN `ps_module_shop` `ms` ON ms.`id_module` = m.`id_module` INNER JOIN `ps_hook_module` `hm` ON hm.`id_module` = m.`id_module` INNER JOIN `ps_hook` `h` ON hm.`id_hook` = h.`id_hook` LEFT JOIN `ps_module_group` `mg` ON mg.`id_module` = m.`id_module` WHERE (h.name != "displayPayment") AND (hm.id_shop = 1) AND (mg.id_shop = 1 AND mg.`id_group` IN (1)) GROUP BY hm.id_hook, hm.id_module ORDER BY hm.`position` </pre> thrown in /web/htdocs/www.hairimport.it/home/shop/classes/db/Db.php on line 746"

In the backend I have denied access to the orders and customers page.

Activating the debug in the controla panel I get this:

Unknown column 'h.live_edit' in 'field list'<br /><br /><pre>SELECT h.`name` as hook, m.`id_module`, h.`id_hook`, m.`name` as module, h.`live_edit`
FROM `ps_module` m
INNER JOIN ps_module_shop module_shop
ON (module_shop.id_module = m.id_module AND module_shop.id_shop = 1 AND module_shop.enable_device & 1)
INNER JOIN `ps_module_shop` `ms` ON ms.`id_module` = m.`id_module`
INNER JOIN `ps_hook_module` `hm` ON hm.`id_module` = m.`id_module`
INNER JOIN `ps_hook` `h` ON hm.`id_hook` = h.`id_hook`
WHERE (h.name != "displayPayment") AND (hm.id_shop = 1)
GROUP BY hm.id_hook, hm.id_module
ORDER BY hm.`position`
</pre>

What can it be?

Thanks

Edited by d4rkcloud (see edit history)

Hello:

This error indicates that live_edit column of ps_hook table is missing. Try to create it manually and hope fixed. Anyway, that column does no exists at mi PS database. Are you sure you does not have an override that is messing around in your shop?

Regards

• Like 1

Thanks to all of you! :-)

" Try to create it manually and hope fixed. Anyway, that column does no exists at mi PS database. Are you sure you does not have an override that is messing around in your shop? "

I'm a rookie in database stuffs... I can I create it manually? I don't think I have any override, how can I check it?

" Did you update the modules and theme? 1.6 modules and themes usually don't run under 1.7. "

It's now a template problem, I installed a nwe one, but no way!  Maybe the modules.

Ok, i'm importing the single tables from the "half upgraded" version and it seems to be ok, but there's still a problem with the images:

the path should be img/p/6/9/1/nameimage... but it gives me back img/p/nomeimmagine...

What can it be?

Thanks again!

Probably you did. Here you have the list that import from one installation to another with my copy_shopdata tool:

"accessory","address","address_format","advice","advice_lang","alias","attachment","attachment_lang","attribute"
,"attribute_group","attribute_group_lang","attribute_group_shop","attribute_impact","attribute_lang","attribute_shop","badge","badge_lang"
,"carrier","carrier_group","carrier_lang","carrier_shop","carrier_tax_rules_group_shop","carrier_zone","cart","cart_cart_rule"
,"cart_product","cart_rule","cart_rule_carrier","cart_rule_combination","cart_rule_country","cart_rule_group","cart_rule_lang"
,"cart_rule_product_rule","cart_rule_product_rule_group","cart_rule_product_rule_value","cart_rule_shop","category","category_group"
,"category_lang","category_product","category_shop","cms","cms_block","cms_block_lang","cms_block_page","cms_block_shop","cms_category"
,"cms_category_lang","cms_category_shop","cms_lang","cms_role","cms_role_lang","cms_shop","compare","compare_product","condition",
"condition_advice","condition_badge"
,"connections_page","connections_source","contact","contact_lang","contact_shop","country","country_lang","country_shop","cronjobs"
,"currency","currency_shop","customer","customer_group","customer_message","customer_message_sync_imap","customer_thread","customization"
,"customization_field","customization_field_lang","customized_data","date_range","delivery","employee","employee_shop","feature"
,"feature_lang","feature_product","feature_shop","feature_value","feature_value_lang","gender","gender_lang","group","group_lang"
,"group_reduction","group_shop","image","image_lang","image_shop","image_type","import_match","info","info_lang"
,"layered_category","layered_filter","layered_filter_shop","layered_friendly_url","layered_indexable_attribute_group"
,"layered_indexable_attribute_group_lang_value","layered_indexable_attribute_lang_value","layered_indexable_feature"
,"layered_indexable_feature_lang_value","layered_indexable_feature_value_lang_value","layered_price_index","layered_product_attribute"
,"log","mail","mailalert_customer_oos","manufacturer","manufacturer_lang","manufacturer_shop","message","message_readed"
,"newsletter","operating_system","orders","order_carrier","order_cart_rule","order_detail","order_detail_tax"
,"order_history","order_invoice","order_invoice_payment","order_invoice_tax","order_message","order_message_lang","order_payment"
,"order_return","order_return_detail","order_return_state","order_return_state_lang","order_slip","order_slip_detail"
,"order_slip_detail_tax","order_state","order_state_lang","pack","page","pagenotfound","page_type","product","product_attachment"
,"product_attribute","product_attribute_combination","product_attribute_image","product_attribute_shop","product_carrier"
,"product_comment","product_comment_criterion","product_comment_criterion_category","product_comment_criterion_lang"
,"product_comment_criterion_product","product_comment_grade","product_comment_report","product_comment_usefulness"
,"product_country_tax"
,"product_download","product_group_reduction_cache","product_lang","product_sale","product_shop","product_supplier","product_tag","profile"
,"profile_lang","quick_access","quick_access_lang","range_price","range_weight","referrer","referrer_cache","referrer_shop","request_sql"
,"required_field","risk","risk_lang","scene","scene_category","scene_lang","scene_products","scene_shop","search_engine","search_word"
,"sekeyword","shop","shop_group","shop_url"
,"specific_price","specific_price_priority","specific_price_rule","specific_price_rule_condition"
,"specific_price_rule_condition_group","state","statssearch","stock","stock_available","stock_mvt","stock_mvt_reason"
,"stock_mvt_reason_lang","store","store_shop","supplier","supplier_lang","supplier_shop","supply_order","supply_order_detail"
,"supply_order_history","supply_order_receipt_history","supply_order_state","supply_order_state_lang","tag","tag_count"
,"tax","tax_lang","tax_rule","tax_rules_group","tax_rules_group_shop"
,"warehouse","warehouse_carrier","warehouse_product_location","warehouse_shop"
,"webservice_account","webservice_account_shop","webservice_permission","zone","zone_shop");

You should copy at least everything with "product" in its name.

• 3 months later...