Backoffice - Prestashop 1.3.6 : Create a list (table with navigation, filters, etc..) with custom content

allienato

Hi everyone,
I'm developing a simple wedding list system based on wishlist mechanism. Backoffice should make most of the work, let the administrator to create/view wedding lists, add/delete/view products within, etc..

In my admin tab I can see a list of wedding lists and, when I click on individual one, page changes (handled by a function like viewList().. ). Here I can see products added to the list and all the products in the shop (so they can be added to the single wedding list).

I'm able to create a simple table appearance like this:

simpletableo.png

But what i need is a table with navigation, filters, and other stuffs, like the standard one:

standardtable.png

(basically, I need page navigation, filters, order and I need to customize actions)

I've checked how it is handle in AdminProducts.php and I saw that table is created with function displayList() which calls displayListHeader(), displayListContent(), displayListFooter().
So I've tried to override displayListContent(), but my custom content goes out of the table. :\

how can I create this kind of table with custom content?
(I think I need to know code for list heading, without need to override displayList function, as I do when I create simple table appearance)

• 3 months later...