[Module Req] Combine orders (existing order with a new order) so you do not have to edit an order to add products

myhero

Hi,

Is there a module that can combine an existing order with a new order before it gets shipped. This would be easier to use and safer than having to edit a customers existing order.

So for example: if the client palced an order for a TV and later that day decide to buy a DVD player too, they could login to their account, add the DVD player to their cart and have the option to add the item to an existing pending order (by a drop down which shows the order #).

This eliminates the need for any office admin, and is the best way for authentication purposes and acceptance of the terms and conditions as the client will have to checkout again.

Does something like this exist for prestashop as I have seen it on other basic html websites?

• 4 years later...

I have not seen a module that combines orders. I personally wouldn't expect one. While I am certain it has some use I think the number of applications to where this is useful is rather limited so unless someone who actually needs this feature decides to develop and release it I can't see just a random person doing it or having it added as a core feature

• 3 weeks later...