PrestaShop 1.4.0.12 USPS Module

Hello,

I've installed PrestaShop 1.4.0.12 and I am not able to setup the USPS module correctly, I've enter a correct USPS ID,
I get the error : "Prestashop could not connect to USPS webservices :
No error description found."

and one other thing in the "Delivery Service" option I am not able to see any options to choose from, is blank, with only the text: "Choose the delivery service which will be available for customers."

Can any one help, please?

- Ruben

38430_p26muKC3UbBG3BIdsFli_t

You must ask USPS to remove the test mode and be in Production mode,

They certainly will ask you which software you use.

I answered Prestashop and sent me an email confirming that i am now in production mode.

May you test with that and tell me if the prices are good for you (compared to USPS.com for the same package) please.

Sylvain

• 2 weeks later...

I have downloaded the latest version now, the version I downloaded is 1.4.0.14. And now USPS module is working perfect!!! like a charm!!!

Do no forget to E-mail USPS after you have created an account with them, to switch into "Production Mode" and remove "Test Mode", let them know that your type of Third Party Software is "Prestashop".

Thank you guys for the support,

- Ruben

Hi,

We are discussing about the module which is included in the next version of Prestashop 1.4. This new version will available very soon. There will be a lot of improvement for the US market such as : USPS !!!!, a new tax system and the Guest checkout...

For Prestashop 1.3, i didn't find any USPS module that works even at $100.00

Have a good day.

Sylvain

• 5 weeks later...

See this when you get your user API id email from the post office... in your email response:

When you have completed your testing, email the USPS Internet Customer Care Center (ICCC). They will switch your profile to allow you access to the production server and will provide you with the production URLs.

The ICCC is staffed from 7:00AM to 11:00PM Eastern Time.

E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: 1-800-344-7779

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having the same issue .I upgraded to the newest USPS module and it was working fine yesterday and now its not. I called the USPS and they said its on the developers side. Please anyone that can help me I would appreciate it .
Here is the error message
Prestashop could not connect to USPS webservices :
No error description found
USPS Module StatusUSPS Carrier is not configured yet, you have to :
1) Fill the "General Settings" form
2) Select your available delivery service
3) Webservice test connection

I have many more issues with Prestashop I hope i get them all resolved I really like it but im losing customers I may have to unistall and start using something else .
Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...