[Free Module] Cash on Delivery with fee PLUS PS 1.6-1.7

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I needed a COD with fee module and since I couldn't find what I was looking for (for free), I decided to make one myself. Some features: Compatible with multiple currencies and multiple sh

@KulMaster, @yama I updated the module, adding the feature you requested, doing my best to use original theme tpls to display the cart summary (and the cart review just above the pay button, if e

New version finally uploaded (see original post) fixing (hopefully) all the problems reported to me. A note about compatibility. There are a lot of versions of Prestashop out there with a lot of

Posted Images

Hello, I have installed the module and everything is fine, but I can't set a € 3 flat rate from (0 to 100) and a 3% from (100 to 600). It's possible ?

I have 1.7.4.4 PS
Module 1.1.8

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Frennsu said:

Hello, I have installed the module and everything is fine, but I can't set a € 3 flat rate from (0 to 100) and a 3% from (100 to 600). It's possible ?

I have 1.7.4.4 PS
Module 1.1.8

You should create two conditions, the first setting the flat rate of €3 in FEE CALCULATION and the cart value is less or equal of €100 in VALIDATION RULES. The second should be set to 3% percentage and greater or equal of €100 respectively.

Since the breakpoint is €100 for both conditions, you have two ways to define how the module will behave for an order of exactly €100.

The first one is you can set the breakpoints at €99.99 for flat rate and €100 for percentage, or €100 for flat rate and €100.01 for percentage, depending on what you want.

The second way, if you have both breakpoints at €100 and assuming you have the Behavior option set to "Apply the highest in the list, matching fee", the first condition in the list from top to bottom will be used, so if the flat rate condition is above the percentage, both having the breakpoint set to €100 and the cart's value is €100, the flat rate one will be applied.

If you want something different above €600 (e.g. no fee) you need a third condition, according to the rules I wrote above,

Edited by sakgiok
Added some text. (see edit history)

Hi Sakgiok,

I have a problem on PS 1.7.7.2, the Order Confirmation email is sent twice, one email with full details of the order and one containing only {variables} found on the email templates on all fields.

This happens only when COD is used for payment, but not with bankwire nor with card payment.

If it matters, I'm using PHP 7.3.

Can you help, please?

Thank you very much in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 6:56 PM, Coloranti said:

Hi Sakgiok,

I have a problem on PS 1.7.7.2, the Order Confirmation email is sent twice, one email with full details of the order and one containing only {variables} found on the email templates on all fields.

This happens only when COD is used for payment, but not with bankwire nor with card payment.

If it matters, I'm using PHP 7.3.

Can you help, please?

Thank you very much in advance.

Any thoughts, please?

Hi @Coloranti, it seems I missed your post somehow... Which method of integration are you using? Are you adding the fee to the carrier or are you using a cod product? Try using the other one and see if this helps.

On 3/23/2021 at 5:06 PM, sakgiok said:

Hi @Coloranti, it seems I missed your post somehow... Which method of integration are you using? Are you adding the fee to the carrier or are you using a cod product? Try using the other one and see if this helps.

Γεια σου @sakgiok, thanks for responding.

To answer your question: I am using "add to carrier's fee" integration.

I've tried switching to "add a COD product to the order" but the problem is the same: customer is getting two times the order confirmation mail, but only one instance is correct, the second is just {variables} instead of products, fees, etc.

What I didn't make clear in my first post: the correct mail has as subject "order confirmation" and the second (wrong) one has as subject "processing in progress".

I tried using another COD plugin I the problem is still there...

UPDATE: I believe I've solved this by creating a new status in shop parameters/order settings/statuses and assigned order_conf email template to be sent to customers. Now it's only sending that one email.

Though I'd still want to understand why the original "processing in progress" status was sending two emails, so if you have any thoughts, please share.

Thank you very much for this great and useful module!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

@sakgiok

Hi, please can you help why {id_order} variable is missing in mail template (order_conf) after creating the order? When i resend the email tempalte ORDER_CONF , the variable is shown... Thanks,

Where, if wich file i can insert it?

Thanks,

12 minutes ago, christinik2011 said:

Hi. We have a small issue. It seems the module does not add the tax. Could you tell me what is wrong ?

http://prntscr.com/12hryif

Hi, the module doesn't add the tax, the tax is specified so it can be visible in the invoice. The cod fee value you specify must include the tax.

Posted (edited)

Ok, but.... for a order that has total value, of 1000 EURO, with Minimum 2 euro fee, and 10% Percentage..... how does it calculate the final fee for the order ? It does not add vat over the fee  ? Even if it is percentage only ?

Lets say, no minimum fee. Just the 10%

Final value should be 100 EURO plus tax.

Edited by christinik2011 (see edit history)

If the value you specify is without taxes, you have to add the tax in the percentage.

So minimum fee should be €2.00 + (€2.00 * 21%) = €2.42 and the percentage if you want 1% should be 1% + (21% * 1%)=1.21% so for an order of €1000.00 the fee should be €12.10 (€10.00 for the fee and €2.10 for tax).

For 10% fee the value should be 12.1% so the final fee is €121.00 (€100.00 fee + €21.00 tax).

Posted (edited)

What about this please? Using 1.6

PHP ERROR LOG:

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: relative_protocol in MYSITE.com/modules/codwfeeplus/validate_functions/16123.php on line 351
PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: ssl in MYSITE.com/modules/codwfeeplus/validate_functions/16123.php on line 354
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: product_quantity_in_stock in MYSITE.com/modules/codwfeeplus/validate_functions/16123.php on line 371

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: product_quantity_in_stock in MYSITE.com/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 54

Edited by Kaper (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, Kaper said:

What about this please? Using 1.6

PHP ERROR LOG:

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: relative_protocol in MYSITE.com/modules/codwfeeplus/validate_functions/16123.php on line 351
PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: ssl in MYSITE.com/modules/codwfeeplus/validate_functions/16123.php on line 354
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: product_quantity_in_stock in MYSITE.com/modules/codwfeeplus/validate_functions/16123.php on line 371

I can't find these variables in the file lines it says. Have you changed the file 16123.php manually somehow?

Oh, sorry... yes i have changed theese files.

I am gonna take a look on it :). Nevermind. My bad

Dear,
I don't know why in some cases I have an error, in payment section of the order view I see "Warning €69.90 paid instead of €66.90". The Cod fee (€3,00) is not added to shipping cost.

Schermata 2021-05-11 alle 13.37.13.png