sakgiok

[Free Module] Cash on Delivery with fee PLUS PS 1.6-1.7

Posted (edited)

Mine its stuck here, no confirmation, but i see the order in my store,  and all emails are sent

PS 1.6.1.24

module/codwfeeplus/validation

Edited by cip_invest (see edit history)

47 minutes ago, cip_invest said:

Mine its stuck here, no confirmation, but i see the order in my store,  and all emails are sent

PS 1.6.1.24

module/codwfeeplus/validation

Hello, Same thing for me . HTTP ERROR 500 but order placed and confirmation email received.

Please enable debug mode and tell me the error you're getting, or alternatively, go to php log file on your server to see what the error 500 is about.

6 hours ago, sakgiok said:

Hi @TeeTeev,

Did you try the Prestashop translation tool from the back-office (localization -->translation)?

Hello @sakgiok

Thanks for your reply. Yes i tried but no change. Other modules are translated to french.

Moreover at validation page module/codwfeeplus/validation , I have the HTTP ERROR 500, " Impossible de traiter cette demande via www.teeteev.com"

18 minutes ago, sakgiok said:

Please enable debug mode and tell me the error you're getting, or alternatively, go to php log file on your server to see what the error 500 is about.

OK ! It says :

Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_KEY_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_KEY_...

Use of undefined constant MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128 - assumed 'MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128...

Posted (edited)

ive tryied to uninstall the module and got this error also

i dont need to add extra tax or smth , i need just a simple module who can be easly translate to romanian. if someone can help me.fix this error i will appreciate

each time i configure the module it says that i must add a new COD product , its because i got two languages ?

best regards

15595898817226095723190680919827.jpg

Edited by cip_invest (see edit history)

In order to help you I need the output of the debug mode to see where the problem might be. Also, the problem with the COD product not found was reported before in this forum and fixed, although it might not be the same problem.

57 minutes ago, sakgiok said:

In order to help you I need the output of the debug mode to see where the problem might be. Also, the problem with the COD product not found was reported before in this forum and fixed, although it might not be the same problem.

Does language or translation can cause the error ?

I have a similar issue altought the order is completed in BO.

See debug log :

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Context::getTranslator() in /home/u312259598/domains/teeteev.com/public_html/modules/codwfeeplus/validate_functions/17002.php:646 Stack trace: #0 /home/u312259598/domains/teeteev.com/public_html/modules/codwfeeplus/codwfeeplus.php(1846): include() #1 /home/u312259598/domains/teeteev.com/public_html/modules/codwfeeplus/controllers/front/validation.php(101): codwfeeplus->runCorrect_validateOrder(0, 14, '3', 450, 'Cash on deliver...', NULL, Array, 1, false, 'f43e784ab6b07e2...') #2 /home/u312259598/domains/teeteev.com/public_html/modules/codwfeeplus/controllers/front/validation.php(73): CODwFeePlusValidationModuleFrontController->validate_addToCarrier(0, Object(Cart), Object(Customer), '3') #3 /home/u312259598/domains/teeteev.com/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(178): CODwFeePlusValidationModuleFrontController->postProcess() #4 /home/u312259598/domains/teeteev.com/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php(367): ControllerCore->run() #5 /home/u312259598/domains/teete in /home/u312259598/domains/teeteev.com/public_html/modules/codwfeeplus/validate_functions/17002.php on line 646

The strange thing is that you said your version is 1.6.1.24 but the validation function is from the one for 1.7.0.2. The translate function I guess is not part of PS1.6 so that's why you get the error.

This should not happen though, as the Prestashop version in the code is retrieved by the standard way. Do you have anywhere else any version related issues?

9 hours ago, sakgiok said:

If i go to debug mode it dispaly the script lines, wanna take a look, i can gave you the admin ?

I got this error why i try to reset the COD product, also when i try to remove or uninstall the module

thanks

20190604_180342.jpg

20190604_180358.jpg

And when i place the order i got this error

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Context::getTranslator() in /home/mrcarp/public_html/modules/codwfeeplus/validate_functions/17002.php:646 Stack trace: #0 /home/mrcarp/public_html/modules/codwfeeplus/codwfeeplus.php(1846): include() #1 /home/mrcarp/public_html/modules/codwfeeplus/controllers/front/validation.php(101): codwfeeplus->runCorrect_validateOrder(0, 14, '3', 172, 'Cash on deliver...', NULL, Array, 2, false, '47ae49a6e2a6549...') #2 /home/mrcarp/public_html/modules/codwfeeplus/controllers/front/validation.php(73): CODwFeePlusValidationModuleFrontController->validate_addToCarrier(0, Object(Cart), Object(Customer), '3') #3 /home/mrcarp/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(178): CODwFeePlusValidationModuleFrontController->postProcess() #4 /home/mrcarp/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php(367): ControllerCore->run() #5 /home/mrcarp/public_html/index.php(28): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #6 {main} thrown in /home/mrcarp/public_html/modules/codwfeeplus/validate_functions/17002.php on line 646

Ok two things are going on here. First, there was a bug with version 1.6.1.24 that now it's fixed with the new version 1.1.5 (links at the original post).

Secondly, a blog module (related posts or something) is not letting cod module to install a COD product ant it fails. To uninstall codwfeeplus or update it, please first disable the blog post and try again.

On 10/21/2018 at 12:29 PM, sakgiok said:

I needed a COD with fee module and since I couldn't find what I was looking for (for free), I decided to make one myself.

Some features:

• Compatible with multiple currencies and multiple shops
  • Ability to either integrate the COD fee with the Carrier's fee, or add a dummy product in the order to reflect the fee, with configurable tax.
  • Many parameters to check for in order to apply the fee (cart total, delivery country, delivery zone, carrier, customer group, product categories, manufacturers, suppliers).
  • Many ways to calculate the fee (fixed value, percentage of the cart value or a combination of the two).
  • All parameters are defined in conditions, which each calculates a fee if is validated. You can choose to use the first one that was validated, or add all of the successful ones to define the fee.
  • Ability to test a scenario to see if your condition will produce the desirable fee.
  • Ability to store all the purchases done with this module, with a complete log of how the fee was calculated.
  • Ability to check (or autocheck if configured) for an update.

I intend to keep updating it, so please let me know if you have any problems or suggestions.

You can find it in github as well if you want to contribute (sakgiok/codwfeeplus).

Edit: v1.0.9 added real time cart summary update during checkout for Prestashop v1.7

Edit: v1.0.10 fixed a bug with carriers not listed when they were added by a module.

Edit: v1.1.0 added a condition type field to be able to disable module when these conditions are met, plus a bug fix and some color redesign (Control+F5 to reload the page to see the new css).

Edit: v1.1.1 Taxes are now displaying correctly in PS1.7 cart summary and in PS 1.6-1.7 invoice and added some helpful buttons in condition parameter editing.

Edit: v1.1.2 Order State is available to be configured plus some bug fixing and visual fixes. Some sanity checks added to make sure all condition values are present in Prestashop.

Edit v1.1.3 Fixed a serious bug in payment validation.

Edit v1.1.4 Fixed some bugs reported here (cart summary in PS1.7, tax displaying, reordering with COD Product etc).

Edit v1.1.5 Added compatibility for PS versions 1.6.0.6 and 1.6.1.24.

Download:

codwfeeplus_1.1.5.zip

Demo:

https://ps17demo.sakgiok.gr/admin107ak3oho

Username: demo@ps17demo.sakgiok.gr

Password: demodemo

thank you

• Thanks 1

Now it is working, thanks so much

Any ideea where i find translation files so i can translate it ?

Best Regards

Hi, i use ps 1.6.0.11 and i get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method HelperTreeCategories::setFullTree() in /web/htdocs/www.mywebsite.it/home/modules/codwfeeplus/controllers/admin/AdminCODwFeePlusController.php on line 975

May you help me?

• Like 1

@cip_invest

Did you try the normal way (Localization -> Translations selecting "Installed modules translation" then appropriate theme and language)?

@freddie1946

Unfortunately it's getting harder to track the changes of these old versions... There is an easy fix for your situation though...

please open the /web/htdocs/www.mywebsite.it/home/modules/codwfeeplus/controllers/admin/AdminCODwFeePlusController.php and at line 974 replace the 

if (Tools::version_compare(_PS_VERSION_, '1.6.0.9', '>')) {

with

if (Tools::version_compare(_PS_VERSION_, '1.6.1.0', '>=')) {

I will include this in the next update...

5 minutes ago, cip_invest said:

No chance , i didnt find !

What exactly you didn't find? The translation menu or the codwfeeplus fields?

Selecting Localization and then Translations from the menu and then at the MODIFY TRANSLATIONS panel, selecting "Installed modules translation" from the dropdown and your current theme and the language that you want to edit from the other dropdowns, you should be transferred to a page where you can see all the modules and edit their translations for the selected theme and language.

Try to search for the codwfeeplus (hit Control+F when you are at the translations page) and you should find a title "Module codwfeeplus." There you can open the sub panels by clicking on their titles (each sub panel corresponds to a module file) and edit the texts.

There are not much more to tell you here, that's a build-in prestashop function that should work independently from the module.

thanks for your patience in explaing me, i tried this way before, when i will be at the desktop tommorow i will try again

thanks

You should look for these translations under PAYMENT and CONFIRMATION panels respectively, when you're at the translation page.

IMG_20190610_142024.thumb.jpg.81810dbfd2977c901697f4d30f8e27dc.jpg

IMG_20190610_142050.thumb.jpg.740701b8f836577e072e14711b825803.jpg

IMG_20190610_141924.thumb.jpg.cde2fc889e6f1c908a0a756d5b5d8460.jpg

IMG_20190610_142223.thumb.jpg.c7342bb4a8daa5175ba1d3264530d78c.jpg

Sorry just a correction... The text for your second screenshot is located at the VALIDATION panel and not at CONFIRMATION (though you might want to change them as well).

2019-06-10_19-10-30.jpg.5f10bc742453eef7d59745c914f05abe.jpg

On 6/8/2019 at 8:36 PM, sakgiok said:

@freddie1946

Unfortunately it's getting harder to track the changes of these old versions... There is an easy fix for your situation though...

please open the /web/htdocs/www.mywebsite.it/home/modules/codwfeeplus/controllers/admin/AdminCODwFeePlusController.php and at line 974 replace the 

if (Tools::version_compare(_PS_VERSION_, '1.6.0.9', '>')) {

with

if (Tools::version_compare(_PS_VERSION_, '1.6.1.0', '>=')) {

I will include this in the next update...

Thanks for the fast reply. It works there's another problem, when i try to add new conditions i get thi error message: 
Fatal error: Call to undefined method HelperTreeCategories::setFullTree() in /web/htdocs/www.mywebsite.it/home/modules/codwfeeplus/controllers/admin/AdminCODwFeePlusController.php on line 2229

Is there a fix for this?

4 hours ago, freddie1946 said:

Thanks for the fast reply. It works there's another problem, when i try to add new conditions i get thi error message: 
Fatal error: Call to undefined method HelperTreeCategories::setFullTree() in /web/htdocs/www.mywebsite.it/home/modules/codwfeeplus/controllers/admin/AdminCODwFeePlusController.php on line 2229

Is there a fix for this?

Just do the same replacement of text on line 2228, as you did before.

13 hours ago, sakgiok said:

Just do the same replacement of text on line 2228, as you did before.

It works! I have another question: how can i hide the shipping cost? I leave you an attached file for an order with free shipping but the module show the fee. 

thank you!

cod.png

You need to edit the file modules/codwfeeplus/views/templates/front/validation.tpl

and at line 64 replace the

<li>{l s='Shipping fee: ' mod='codwfeeplus'} <span..........

to something like

<li style="display: none">{l s='Shipping fee: ' mod='codwfeeplus'} <span........

in order to hide it. You could in theory delete the whole <li> tag as well.

2 hours ago, sakgiok said:

You need to edit the file modules/codwfeeplus/views/templates/front/validation.tpl

to something like

<li style="display: none">{l s='Shipping fee: ' mod='codwfeeplus'} <span........

Thanks it works, i did the same for product value! :)

4 hours ago, sakgiok said:

to something like

Dear sakgiok, this payment method appears also for carriers that i didn't choose. Why this is happening? 

The conditions (of type FEE CALCULATION) it's just for (what the name says) calculation of the fee. The payment method will always be active, unless you make a condition of type MODULE DEACTIVATION. When such a condition validates (e.g. have the carriers that when selected, you want the module to be disabled), the payment module will be disabled.

On 6/12/2019 at 5:14 PM, sakgiok said:

The conditions (of type FEE CALCULATION) it's just for (what the name says) calculation of the fee. The payment method will always be active, unless you make a condition of type MODULE DEACTIVATION. When such a condition validates (e.g. have the carriers that when selected, you want the module to be disabled), the payment module will be disabled.

How can i set this condition? I'm having a problem: when customers try to confirm the order they get this error 

500 Server Error

Oops, something went wrong.

Try to refresh this page or feel free to contact us if the problem persists.

Just add another condition and set its type to "MODULE DEACTIVATION" on the first page of its properties.

For the error, enable the debug mode to see why exactly this error occurs, or take a look at the webserver logs (if you have access) since the error should be logged there.

14 hours ago, sakgiok said:

Just add another condition and set its type to "MODULE DEACTIVATION" on the first page of its properties.

For the error, enable the debug mode to see why exactly this error occurs, or take a look at the webserver logs (if you have access) since the error should be logged there.

How do i enable the debug mode and where i see the cause of the error?

Thank you

Just upgrade to the latest version (v1.1.6, available at the original post) and you should be fine.

On 6/15/2019 at 2:06 PM, sakgiok said:

Just upgrade to the latest version (v1.1.6, available at the original post) and you should be fine.

The problem still remains. ERROR 500 with also with v1.1.6

Open your config/defines.inc.php file and at line 29 replace the 

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

to 

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

to enable debug mode and tell me the errors you're getting.

Don't forget to revert the change back to the original to exit debug mode.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sakgiok said:

Open your config/defines.inc.php file and at line 29 replace the 

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

to 

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

to enable debug mode and tell me the errors you're getting.

Don't forget to revert the change back to the original to exit debug mode.

Thanks, i get this error:

Property Order->payment is empty
at line 866 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

862. 			$message = $this->validateField($field, $this->$field);
863. 			if ($message !== true)
864. 			{
865. 				if ($die)
866. 					throw new PrestaShopException($message);
867. 				return $error_return ? $message : false;
868. 			}
869. 		}
871. 		return true;

Thank you so much for this module!

You saved my life.

Cheers

• Like 1

@freddie1946,

this is the first I see this error... maybe something wrong with the translation files? Are you trying this in english?

The $order->payment should contain the translated value of 'Cash on delivery'.

20 hours ago, sakgiok said:

@freddie1946,

this is the first I see this error... maybe something wrong with the translation files? Are you trying this in english?

The $order->payment should contain the translated value of 'Cash on delivery'.

Yes, the problem were the translations. I edited every field and now it works.

Thank you! Great job! 😃

Hi, I've just installed the module in prestashop 1.7.5.0 and it works good, but I can't go on module manager because appear a white page with the following error:

Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Do you know how can I solve that issue?

Thank you

Posted (edited)

For sure there is an issue with this inixframe module (maybe a frame related with some modules from presta-apps from a quick google search), but it could be more useful to see the Stack Trace output (pressing the Stack Trace tab), to see how it got there.

Edit: check out this forum topic as well 

Edited by sakgiok
additional info (see edit history)

Here, what I see now:

Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException:
Compile Error: Access level to Inix2Module::displayInformation() must be public (as in class ModuleCore)

at modules/inixframe/InixModule.php:4331

There is a chance that you didn't see my response above, so this is just a reminder, in case you missed it...

Thank you so much sakgiok, I solved the problem, but now I've another issue, because despite in the validation rules I've selected just GLS courier, in countries list I've selected just Italia, and in Zone list I've also selected just Italia, but I can't understand why I tried to place an order on my website with an American address an so with DHL courier, but I see the cash on delivery method...would you tell me what could be the issue?

Thank you again 

Untitled-1.gif

The conditions are validate in the order they appear in the list and if the condition is validated, it does what the condition is set out to do. Selecting Italy in a condition, doesn't mean the module won't appear when selecting another country. If you want the module to not show when a country is selected, you need to add a specific contition for that, setting the type to module deactivation, and selecting the country (or countries or whatever else) that you want the module to not be active.

So step by step...

You want when country is Italy and courier is mail, the fee is 15€

When country is Italy and courier is SpeedyCourier, the fee is 20€.

When country is something else, the cod method will not be active.

So you put in three conditions...

First condition, type is "FEE CALCULATION", fee is 15€ and in the conditions you select Country: Italy and Courier: mail.

Second condition, type is "FEE CALCULATION", fee is 20€ and in the conditions you select Country: Italy and Courier: SpeedyCourier.

Third condition, type is "MODULE DEACTIVATION" and in the conditions you select all the countries except Italy (you can select zones instead of course).

Now, test these conditions with the TEST Form (putting different countries, couriers etc) and I'm sure when you read the output of the test, you will understand the process and how to make conditions for different situations.

I am using the latest version of the plugin with PS 1.7.3 and it is NOT counting the VAT on the fixed fee of the COD.

For example:

if fixed fee is 4, it is adding 4 to the total and not 4.88 (22%).

It is misleading because the shown VAT total increases but the actual total is not including the VAT.

Is that how it is supposed to be? This way i am not receiving the VAT for the COD while the client believe to have paid for it

In the screenshot. You can see it adds only 4, and not 4+22%

Screenshot_2019-06-25_16-33-38.png

Screenshot_2019-06-25_16-33-27.png

I don't see any problem there... The total product value is with tax (22.05€), the shipping (7.93€) is with tax and the cod fee (4.00€) is with tax as well. The total payment amount is with tax as well and only the tax is displayed separately. The sum of all fees in both cases (all including tax) is correct. The tax amount of the first case is correctly different, since it contains the cod tax.

If you need the cod fee to be 4€+tax, just modify the fee in the condition.

Hi, the great plugin i have ever seen.
can you tell me, how can we avoid catalog price rule for this particular COD product?

• Thanks 1

Hi @ernitish

I guess one way to exclude it is, since it is in the Home category, to have all your products in some other categories and in your catalog price rule, include all other categories except Home.

You can change the category the COD Product is in and use this to exclude it from the catalog price rule, if you need to have product under Home category, but if you press the Reset COD Product button, it will be under Home again and you need to assign a different category again. Thankfully, you don't need to press this button very often...

• Like 1

Hi @sakgiok

I used this method, but after adding all category with "OR" into catalog price rule, some of products also lost discounts.
Dont know why?
I will try again with this method.
Thanks for your response.

You need to add all other categories except Home, in one group, no need for second group with OR...

Actually my all products have parent category as home, so i make another category for COD product and remove home from COD product.
and into price rule, i added home category into condition.
so all products have discount except COD category.
and change two lines into extension for set default category with COD category ID.
$p->id_category_default = 33;
$res &= $p->addToCategories(array(33));

so whenever reset product button clicked, COD category again assign without Home.

The module is awesome!

In case someone need a premium module, I also found another module that can do the same thing: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/other-payment-methods/28289-payment-with-fee-paypal-stripe-cod-bank-wire-etc.html 

I use that module on my shop, it works very well! Not only allow to create a custom payment method such as COD with fee, bank wire with fee, etc. It also allows me to add fee to any other existing payment modules of Prestashop. Excellent module and the support of the author is great too!

Cheers!

Hi @sakgiok i have "free delivery" if the amount is above of 50euros in total cart for main carrier. Is it possible, if the customer choose COD method for main carrier to "add 5 euros fee" even if they spend more than 50euros and get "free delivery"?  Best regards, Josip

Screenshot_11.jpg

Hi @Josip

Free delivery is not associated with the COD module. From the screenshot you attached, I can see that you always get a COD fee, no matter the cart value (and as a separate product as well, so no interference with the carrier's fee. The carrier's fee can be 0 but the COD fee will be 5).

52 minutes ago, sakgiok said:

Hi @Josip

Free delivery is not associated with the COD module. From the screenshot you attached, I can see that you always get a COD fee, no matter the cart value (and as a separate product as well, so no interference with the carrier's fee. The carrier's fee can be 0 but the COD fee will be 5).

I thought so too, but for some reason when they choose COD payment method, and if its above my "free delivery amount" it doesnt add COD fee. hmmm

I just tested on a 1.7.5.2 installation, testing setting a cart value range in the carrier's preferences (e.g. 0€-50€ -> carrier's fee 5€, 50€-9999€ -> carrier's fee 0€) and then testing setting free shipping above 50€ in carrier's settings.

In both situations, cod fee was added for cart values above 50€. What's your version of Prestshop?

One way to see why this may happening, is to make the order selecting cod and then going back to the module configuration, select the eye on the top right and see the detailed log, to see if cod was applied and why.

Posted (edited)
On 7/29/2019 at 5:45 PM, sakgiok said:

I just tested on a 1.7.5.2 installation, testing setting a cart value range in the carrier's preferences (e.g. 0€-50€ -> carrier's fee 5€, 50€-9999€ -> carrier's fee 0€) and then testing setting free shipping above 50€ in carrier's settings.

In both situations, cod fee was added for cart values above 50€. What's your version of Prestshop?

One way to see why this may happening, is to make the order selecting cod and then going back to the module configuration, select the eye on the top right and see the detailed log, to see if cod was applied and why.

I'm using 1.7.4.4.

I totally forgot about log file. Now i see even worse situation. :(

Till now  i thought it was only error when the cart is above "free delivery" limit. But now i see, its "random" that doesn't add cod fee.

Screenshot_3.jpg

Edited by Josip
forgot to add log :) (see edit history)

On 7/29/2019 at 5:45 PM, sakgiok said:

I'm using 1.7.4.4.

I totally forgot about log file. Now i see even worse situation. :(

Till now  i thought it was only error when the cart is above "free delivery" limit. But now i see, its "random" that doesn't add cod fee.

Screenshot_5.jpg

I have deleted all my carriers, create new ones. And recreate cod fee rule again.
Will see. Thank you.

Hello all !

I try to use your module, but if I will enable friendly URL, the module send me to admin.

Do you have the same issue ?

Paid version will have same error?

Thank you !

Hi @bogdan.georgescu,

firstly, there isn't any paid version of the module, this version is the only one available.

When are you sent to admin? When you are at the order page? There shouldn't be a direct link to the module itself, the module is only used during the order page and order verification.

Hello !

Thank you for your quick reply.

When I click on (see the photo attached), will redirect me to the admin.

If I disable the friendly URL, works like it should be.

Regards !

Screenshot_2019-08-08 Order.png

I'm assuming friendly urls are working fine for everything else...

First thing I would do is clear the cache and then disable the friendly urls option. Then, I would go to the root folder and delete (or rename) the .htaccess file. Then I would enable the friendly urls options again (the .htaccess file will be regenerated) and see if this fixes it.

On 8/8/2019 at 2:57 PM, sakgiok said:

I'm assuming friendly urls are working fine for everything else...

First thing I would do is clear the cache and then disable the friendly urls option. Then, I would go to the root folder and delete (or rename) the .htaccess file. Then I would enable the friendly urls options again (the .htaccess file will be regenerated) and see if this fixes it.

Thank you for your good work. Ive been following this thread and now I need to download the module but the link isn't working.

Can I get a link to your Github, so I can download from there

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sakgiok said:

Hi @ifecastro

the link in the first post of this thread is working for me but anyway, here's the link to github: https://github.com/sakgiok/codwfeeplus

Thank you, I just downloaded it. I think it's my country's restriction or something. Cause I've been getting "attachment not available" on some post and it's very annoying. 75% of the time, I never get to download a module on here

• Like 1

On 10/21/2018 at 8:29 PM, sakgiok said:

I needed a COD with fee module and since I couldn't find what I was looking for (for free), I decided to make one myself.

Some features:

• Compatible with multiple currencies and multiple shops
  • Ability to either integrate the COD fee with the Carrier's fee, or add a dummy product in the order to reflect the fee, with configurable tax.
  • Many parameters to check for in order to apply the fee (cart total, delivery country, delivery zone, carrier, customer group, product categories, manufacturers, suppliers).
  • Many ways to calculate the fee (fixed value, percentage of the cart value or a combination of the two).
  • All parameters are defined in conditions, which each calculates a fee if is validated. You can choose to use the first one that was validated, or add all of the successful ones to define the fee.
  • Ability to test a scenario to see if your condition will produce the desirable fee.
  • Ability to store all the purchases done with this module, with a complete log of how the fee was calculated.
  • Ability to check (or autocheck if configured) for an update.

I intend to keep updating it, so please let me know if you have any problems or suggestions.

You can find it in github as well if you want to contribute (sakgiok/codwfeeplus).

Edit: v1.0.9 added real time cart summary update during checkout for Prestashop v1.7

Edit: v1.0.10 fixed a bug with carriers not listed when they were added by a module.

Edit: v1.1.0 added a condition type field to be able to disable module when these conditions are met, plus a bug fix and some color redesign (Control+F5 to reload the page to see the new css).

Edit: v1.1.1 Taxes are now displaying correctly in PS1.7 cart summary and in PS 1.6-1.7 invoice and added some helpful buttons in condition parameter editing.

Edit: v1.1.2 Order State is available to be configured plus some bug fixing and visual fixes. Some sanity checks added to make sure all condition values are present in Prestashop.

Edit v1.1.3 Fixed a serious bug in payment validation.

Edit v1.1.4 Fixed some bugs reported here (cart summary in PS1.7, tax displaying, reordering with COD Product etc).

Edit v1.1.5 Added compatibility for PS versions 1.6.0.6 and 1.6.1.24.

Edit v1.1.6 Fixed a bug for some PS versions < 1.6.1.0 and added provision for PS version 1.7.6.0

Download:

codwfeeplus_1.1.6.zip

Demo:

https://ps17demo.sakgiok.gr/admin107ak3oho

Username: demo@ps17demo.sakgiok.gr

Password: demodemo

@sakgiok Thanks for your help. I've finally installed your module. How can I apply COD to specific STATES instead of Zone or Country.

Hi @ifecastro,

unfortunately, there isn't a way to select states right now. I will see if it's possible to include it in an update later.

11 hours ago, sakgiok said:

@ifecastro, you can now use states with the new version.

"Failed to Update"

The error I get when I add new conditions