[MODULE] Email Logs for Prestashop - Anybody using this?

Lisa G

Hi All,

I am contemplating buying the following module "Email Logs for PrestaShop" costs $10.

As stated from their site... "It is a module that stores a log of all the emails your shop sends to your customers.
It includes new order notifications, order updates, etc...."

It appears that the module places a link called "Email Logs" in the subtab of the "Stats" tab.

But before I commit to a purchase I wondered if anyone uses it and if so, what is your experience?

http://www.ecommy.com/products/email-logs-prestashop-p-33.html

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Lisa

• 2 weeks later...

I contacted the developer, Radu, of the "Email Logs for PrestaShop" and he updated the module to work for 1.3.2.
Very fast and very friendly guy.

The module works great. Every email that is generated by my shop is stored as a copy in a db table called "ps_emaillog" and is displayed under the BO "Stats" tab > Email Logs.

NOTE: I changed under which Tab it would display by simply going to "Tools>Tabs>Email Logs" and choosing the Parent Category to display not under the "Stats" tab but under the "Orders" tab (I thought it was a better placement for it).

If I decide I want to delete the email message, simple click on the "x" icon and it is deleted from the database. So no problem with building up some massive table in your database.

Also if you do not want to pay for a module but rather be blind copied on the emails your shop generates and sends, then check out this blog: http://alvinjiang.blogspot.com/2010/04/prestashop-bcc-all-email-to-shop-owner.html for instructions.
Easy modification to your Mail/classes.php file.

I have both set up and both work perfect.

Thanks,
Lisa

38796_0PVxaC4lnisEoJgJWb4m_t

• 3 months later...

Hi Sawe... The admin "theme" is actually no theme at all. I just exchanged all the icons with my own.
The icons are found on your server under the:
"img" folder --> "admin" folder
& the "img" folder --> "t" folder

I also changed the CSS style sheets found in the folder "css" --> "admin.css" and the "tabpane.css"

You can even change your "log in" panel jpg to your own look and feel by exchanging the jpg titled "login-bg.jpg" found under the "img" folder --> "admin" folder. Just be sure to use the same dimensions.

The "email address" / "password" & "Connection" button are automatically generated and you do not need to do anything for these.

See attached screen capture to see what I mean.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Lisa

45549_BfV9Wj7r7InB72RTapj9_t

Thanks Lisa. The truth is that all this already knew but thought it was a theme that ran through the forum prestashop. Would have any objection to let me have this theme?. I really like. If you do not want nothing happens. Thanks for all.

Hey there... you are welcome to copy the "look and feel" of my administration panel.
Send me a private mail and I can provide a folder with the images used for all the icons on the backend and also provide the 2 CSS files that I revised.

Thanks,
Lisa