PayPal Module not working

ThudGames

I have the PayPal (v 4.4.2) module for my PrestaShop (v 1.7.4.2), and it appears in my modules list and is enabled, but when customers go to the checkout, there's no PayPal option. I have tried disabling and re-enabling, resetting, and uninstalling and reinstalling. Nothing has worked. Please help.

• 3 weeks later...

Have you activated/configured it sucessfully?

Right now I get errors back from Prestashop Server (https://partners-subscribe.prestashop.com/paypal/request.php) while doing so:

Notice: Undefined index: links in /var/www/html/businessLogic/connected6.php on line 120

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/businessLogic/connected6.php on line 120

Notice: Undefined variable: result in /var/www/html/businessLogic/connected6.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/html/businessLogic/connected6.php on line 139

Notice: Undefined variable: result in /var/www/html/businessLogic/connected6.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/html/businessLogic/connected6.php on line 139

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JBW said:

Have you activated/configured it sucessfully?

Right now I get errors back from Prestashop Server (https://partners-subscribe.prestashop.com/paypal/request.php) while doing so:

Notice: Undefined index: links in /var/www/html/businessLogic/connected6.php on line 120

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/businessLogic/connected6.php on line 120

Thanks! Seems the settings/configuration weren't coming up properly. I guess the module needed to be updated. I've added the necessary information and hopefully it'll work now.