Suddenly BO White Screen When Trying to Edit Product and Other Pages

mallrat

Hi.

I have a site which was previously running Prestashop 1.7.4.0 and all has been working well.

Then I logged into the back office, I get to the Dashboard OK but if I go to catalog -> products if I try and edit a product I get the white screen of death.

I am also getting the white screen if I try to go many other pages including Modules & Services

I managed to update the site to Prestashop 1.7.4.3 and switched off Friendly URL and switched it back on again but the problem remains.

Can anyone shed any light on what the problem could be? Thank you

You will need to switch on debug mode to see if there is anything behind the white screen - and look at error logs

Perhaps there has been a change on your server? PHP version change?

Hi there

Thank you for your help haylau.

The situation has improved slightly, The back office product pages are now not giving a white screen,  they are opening, but with errors. Basically the images are missing in the upload image area, also, the save, duplicate and toggle online/offline menu bar at the bottom is missing.

I have another thread running right now about another site that has this problem and it looks like they are the same. Both sites are running on separate hosting packages, but with the same hosting company.

With this site, when I load the back office product page the status code of all the files is 200 except for the very first one which is giving status 500.

The file is https://www.mywebsite.com/adminxxxx/index.php/product/form/xxx?_token=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx#tab-step1

php version is 7.0.32

What should I be looking for?

Thank you

Edited by mallrat (see edit history)