500 error when processing payment by PayPal Express Plugin

Ms_L

I'm using PrestaShop 1.6.0.9, all modules are up to date, no third party module, default theme, default PayPal UK module v3.11.6

Since updated all modules on 8 August 2018, PayPal Express plugin returns 500 server error after the final step i.e. confirm payment is clicked i.e. payment is submitted.

None of the above worked for me.  I've run the Error Reporting and it returns the following:

"Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property Address->phone_mobile is empty' in /home/abcde123/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php:846 Stack trace: #0 /home/abcde123/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(260): ObjectModelCore->validateFields() #1 /home/abcde123/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(464): ObjectModelCore->getFields() #2 /home/abcde123/public_html/classes/Address.php(170): ObjectModelCore->add(true, false) #3 /home/abcde123/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(265): AddressCore->add() #4 {main} thrown in /home/abcde123/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 846"

If you have had similar issue and solution, please comment and share your solution.  Greatly appreciate your help.

Edited by Ms_L (see edit history)