Large quantity products

darckfrizzi

Hi guys

I have a problem, I have to import excel files with many products from 40k to 60k each (there are 15 sheets)

Do you have any advice to give me?

The excel files are composed as I said by 40k-60k of products, (each product has 10 columns: id, price, etc.)

Is there an easy way to import them, perhaps via DB?

Thanks in advance for the help.

On 16/10/2018 at 11:27 AM, darckfrizzi said:

Ok,but I do not know what to do.

Can you advise me?

I did advise you. You will probably need a third party application. You can google for them, or search on the addons store. We use Storemanager

The buggy default ps import can't work for you. You can use a module for import , like advance import from CSV excel .

We use this:

https://addons.prestashop.com/it/data-import-export/190[spam-filter]product-catalog-csv-excel-import.html

Ps if you need to start a new project think 2/3 times before go on prestashop... You need a module for almost all the function a store must have, and there is a list of unresolved bug that was crazy long ... i've one store with 60k product and we fight over bug from about 12 month ... Next time I'll go another time over Magento , there is no developer community under prestashop today , also fi it cost about 2000$/3000$ in third parts module.