Transplant a Module Error -

I recently started experiencing a strange error every single time I try to visit the transplant a module page. From the design > positions page3 I click on the "transplant a module" button on the top right and it takes a really long time to load, but then it does not load at all. I get a blank page with the following error:

The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later. 
5cb0af3eb5bd6096ecb4dce014d6635a 3a1c22abc23c754c0fb7be3b7c58431e 159cf03490b9d26b556696ed897a7daa

I contacted my server provider and they explained to me that the server I was using was reaching the max amount of files allocated, and that I needed to get a new server just for this particular site. So I did. I then cloned the site and database and brought it over to the new server....but I'm still getting this error everytime I try to transplant a module.

Any one ever encountered this issue? Any one have any ideas as to what could be causing this? Any suggestions on what I can do to troubleshoot this error further?

I have turned on debug mode, and it does not give any more information than what's above.

Thank you all,

Sergio

Edited by Simetria (see edit history)