PS 1.6.1.15 - White screen Error from BO when Dashboard is selected

ScooterCk

Hi Can anybody help me please, my website has started having a problem from the BO when the "Dashboard" button is pressed.

All I get is a white screen with "https://www.xxxxxxxxx.co.uk/xxxxxx/index.php?controller=AdminDashboard&token=f64207f26e3568c4090c21e5c90d5904" (URL edited) - in the URL box.

I get exactly the same error message if I try to select "Configuration" from the settings menus.

This has only just started and nothing has been altered or added to the website.

The memory config is currently set at 128mb, but have tried it at 512mb and its exactly the same.

I have not been able to log into the BO, but managed to change the default login page to orders and now I can log in, but still cannot access the Dashboard screen.

Can anybody help please ??

Thank you 

ScooterCK

Edited by ScooterCk (see edit history)

#music master - Thanks for your reply, no errors are being logged when debug is enabled??

This also gets stranger, as if I change my profile from Super Admin to Logistician, everything works fine. If I press the "Dashboard" link the main dashboard screen is displayed and quickly, but if I change profile back to Super Admin and log back in. Then I press the "Dashboard"link, I get a a white screen error.

I also get a white screen if you try and select "Configuration" In advance Params or if you select the "1-Click Updater" module.

This is driving me crazy :( 

This only started last week, can anybody help please??

Thank you :)

Edited by ScooterCk (see edit history)