Back office login timing out

Uniq

It's a server problem.

If you can enter inside BO (try to clear the browser cache first), disable ---> "customers expertise" module (or via ftp rename the "gamification" folder/module), clear the cache, check for errors and if OK, you'll have a more reactive BO.

Danny

Edited by Danny (see edit history)
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Danny said:

It's a server problem.

If you can enter inside BO (try to clear the browser cache first), disable ---> "customers expertise" module (or via ftp rename the "gamification" folder/module), clear the cache, check for errors and if OK, you'll have a more reactive BO.

Danny

Solved it for me.

So what causes this module to break and misbehave like this?  It was working until yesterday.

Hello.

I have thesame issues with different hostings and Prestashop versions.

Renaming "gamification" module and cache didn't sort this issue.

Login and front end is just spinning without any result.

I think that this major issue for most Prestashop users, as I'm using 1.6 and 1.7 versions on different hostings.

Can somebody provide some solution, please.

It is an API Call to the prestashop server that is down or intermittent. 

You have to go into advances performance and rebuild the template 1 time after the folder rename.

Your site ,if on good hosting will be running Nginx, and will serve you the old template every time till you force a rebuild, which will tell the HTTP controller hey I am new try me!

Hitting that clear cache blue button is about useless on a Nginx server.  On Apache 2.4+ it works fine.