szymonkrygier

[SOLVED] 1.6.1.17 - Can't login to admin pannel

Hello everyone!

Everything was fine yesterday, but today I'm unable to login to back office on my website. I haven't done any changes in modules, or settings.. Well I haven't changed anything.

When I entered my admin panel URL, prestashop signed me out. I put login credentials, but the login circle is spinning and nothing happens.

prestaissue.thumb.png.2befcb8309d11fe2ff92709bd024467d.png

Also console tab is clear.

Even after waiting 10 minutes nothing happens.

I tried entering dev mode but it doesn't show any errors..

Edited by szymonkrygier
SOLVED (see edit history)

Similar error happening to me today. Yesterday was everything fine. Today it spins forever.

When I try to login from another computer or my smartphone it works. Only from my work computer it does not log in.

What I have done sofar:

- Cleared Browser cache Cookies, History, Pictures

- Cleared the cache both from backoffice options and also ftp manually.

- Tried with IE and Firefox

I tried to read all the entries related login problem but non helps. 

Any idea about this issue?

It's a server problem.

If you can enter inside BO (try to clear the browser cache first), disable ---> "customers expertise" module (or via ftp rename the "gamification" folder/module), clear the cache, check for errors and if OK, you'll have a more reactive BO.

Danny

Edited by Danny (see edit history)
  • Like 3

The easiest way to handle it is to temporary rename the gamification folder to something else. That will solve your problem for the moment.

Just now, kunefe said:

Perfect it solved the problem,  Thanks Danny

If you renamed the gamification folder/module via ftp check also inside BO modules if it's disable. Enjoy the new BO speed.

• Like 1

Help! 

I'm lost. If my site is www.zyz.com - what would be my admin logon url?

I lost all my favorites with old computer and can't find my webshop admin ;( 

On 10/11/2018 at 8:38 AM, jetway said:

The easiest way to handle it is to temporary rename the gamification folder to something else. That will solve your problem for the moment.

This is funny. All of non-experts read this and think.. "WTF is gamification folder?" LOL .  Can you please someone tell us what directory is that? I only have access by FTP. I can't access the Admin Dashboard. Fortunately the Front end is working and clients didn't know the problem.  Thanks!

2 hours ago, DArnaez said:

This is funny. All of non-experts read this and think.. "WTF is gamification folder?" LOL .  Can you please someone tell us what directory is that? I only have access by FTP. I can't access the Admin Dashboard. Fortunately the Front end is working and clients didn't know the problem.  Thanks!

The answer was given some posts before: Rename the module gamification via FTP on folder /modules. So go via FTP to folder /modules and rename there the folder gamification to some other name.

On 10/11/2018 at 2:43 PM, Danny said:

If you renamed the gamification folder/module via ftp

Ohhh I see... is rename the folder  /modules/gamification . Ok Thanks!!! It works. But just leave it like that? or do I rename it back? 

If this module is making troubles, so you should leave it renamed. This make it useless. BTW this module is not needed for to run Prestashop.

i have this same problem. cant login, there is one error.

''The Employee does not exist, or the password provided is incorrect.''

Does it it fix it safely, if i rename gamification folder, or does it just disable admin login or what? 

PrestaShop is new to me, just had my first install and i have no idea how it works..

Posted (edited)
On 10/11/2018 at 8:35 AM, Danny said:

It's a server problem.

If you can enter inside BO (try to clear the browser cache first), disable ---> "customers expertise" module (or via ftp rename the "gamification" folder/module), clear the cache, check for errors and if OK, you'll have a more reactive BO.

Danny

what is BO?

Edited by jin@froncare.com (see edit history)

On 10/11/2018 at 6:08 PM, jetway said:

This worked for me. Many many thanks!!