PS1.7.4.1 Custom Feature modification

Tanker

On section features for products I was able to change from text input to textarea with Tynimce, the problem I have is that when I try to save the value it return an error input value not valid which I think is when it validates the value, but I can't find where this validation occur so that I can change from accepting only string to accept html ...

any hint on this would greatly appreciated.

3 hours ago, Tanker said:

On section features for products I was able to change from text input to textarea with Tynimce, the problem I have is that when I try to save the value it return an error input value not valid which I think is when it validates the value, but I can't find where this validation occur so that I can change from accepting only string to accept html ...

any hint on this would greatly appreciated.

Hi...

you need also change the class file of "FeatureValue.php" and also see the "Feature.php" which is locate in "classes" folder.
there is database validation "isGenericName" name.

Thanks

Capture.PNG

Thank you, I manage to change that to TYPE_HTML and isCleanHTML plus the size 255 to something else, by doing so, the table has to be change as well, from varchart(255) to midtext since we storing HTML we need more "space"...

Thank you, that helped...

• 2 weeks later...